Hi all!

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

mimi91chan
Red Jelly

Hi all!

Postby mimi91chan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Just registered like 5 minutes ago :D

I'm mimi91chan and I love Estpolis!

I started with Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals in Dutch. It was my first SNES game to play and I totally fell in love with it. It also was my very first RPG-game I played (can't have a better start, huh?)
Ofcourse, I played Lufia , Lufia the Legend Returns and Lufia Ruins of Lore too. Though, I got to say I like Lufia II the most and then Lufia the Legend Returns. I was a bit disappointed about Lufia the Ruins of Lore. I missed the connection I normally have with Lufia. I didn't enjoy the game as much as I did with the other games.

I'm like totally crazy now I know Estpolis DS has been released! :D I'm totally psycho about it and I hope I can get the game soon. However, ordering from Asia is very expensive... I hope they'll get releases in the Netherlands too!

I downloaded the rom version today, but I've gotten quite some problems with it. I needed a patch file which I must launch in order to play the game. Only, even after following every instruction, I couldn't play it. My R4 doesn't even see a patch in the folder. It only sees the game :(

Hm... if you got any questions, feel free to ask me. If it's too personal, I'll let you know in a PM :)

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Postby teefa85 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Welcome.
Image Click to visit my Dragons.

Superdreuzel
Knight

Re: Hi all!

Postby Superdreuzel » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 pm

mimi91chan wrote:I started with Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals in Dutch. It was my first SNES game to play and I totally fell in love with it. It also was my very first RPG-game I played (can't have a better start, huh?)

Same here :)
welcome :)
Image]

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:01 am

Hey there! Allow me to be the first to point out that you are the 1000th member of Lufia World! Congratulations! You've just won a new iPod nano!*

*you did not actually win an iPod nano... I'm in no position to give those away!

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:33 am

Welcome, welcome! And please excuse Rezic here. Actually, I'm the guy in charge of handing out iPods. Unfortunately, due to small technical difficulties involving little bits of plastic and a large hen, the iPod was brutally ripped apart a few hours ago. You win a stroopwafel instead.

mimi91chan wrote:Of course, I played Lufia , Lufia the Legend Returns and Lufia Ruins of Lore too.

How about the Fortress of Doom? :)

Artemis
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Artemis » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:43 am

Hello.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Welcome to Lufia World~!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

mimi91chan
Red Jelly

Postby mimi91chan » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Guard Daos wrote:Welcome, welcome! And please excuse Rezic here. Actually, I'm the guy in charge of handing out iPods. Unfortunately, due to small technical difficulties involving little bits of plastic and a large hen, the iPod was brutally ripped apart a few hours ago. You win a stroopwafel instead.

mimi91chan wrote:Of course, I played Lufia , Lufia the Legend Returns and Lufia Ruins of Lore too.

How about the Fortress of Doom? :)

Of course! Did I forget to mention Fortress of Doom? :? It's one of my top-rated games :D

How can I say I'm a Lufia fan if I haven't played them all? :wink:

And thanks for the stroopwafel, it was delicious :mrgreen:

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 pm

lol welcome ^_^
My username is pronounced LEE-EYE_TRY-GAR.

Lufia World Lotteries Won; 16, Tickets Bought; 68.

My other home... My Profile

Brown-Acid
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Brown-Acid » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:24 am

welly welcome
give me a moment so i can think up a good idea

Return to “New Members”