Fresh Meat!?

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

ReynardFox
Soldier

Fresh Meat!?

Postby ReynardFox » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:10 am

Okay, maybe not. But I am new here, even though I've actually been watching the site for a little while. This seems to be the best place to get any current news for Estpolis: The Lands Cursed by the Gods. Kudos to the hard-working folks here for that!

Anyway, people call me Rey, and I'm pretty much your typical post-collegiate nerd. Some of my favourite hobbies include playing video games, obviously; and the Lufia series is probably among my absolute favourites... obviously. I like to do other things, of course, including reading, writing, drawing, and performing and listening to music. I live on a farm up in the mountains, which I also work on, since there's a lot to do all year long and it also pays part of my rent — and it sure beats sitting and rotting in a cubicle somewhere, since I can't slog through that kind of work very well.

As far as the Lufia series itself goes, I've played and also own Lufia and the Fortress of Doom, as well as Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals. I don't have any experience with the others, as I suppose that I've always figured it's darned near impossible to top Rise of the Sinistrals. It's one of my all-time favourite games. With that in mind, I'm very much looking forward to the new one! I'm kind of surprised I haven't found this place sooner, actually...

Oh, and I'm a girl. And a gamer. And on the internet. I know, I know; terrible awful lies...

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Postby teefa85 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:02 am

Welcome.
Image Click to visit my Dragons.

Tia
Knight

Re: Fresh Meat!?

Postby Tia » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:53 am

ReynardFox wrote:Okay, maybe not. But I am new here, even though I've actually been watching the site for a little while. This seems to be the best place to get any current news for Estpolis: The Lands Cursed by the Gods. Kudos to the hard-working folks here for that!

Anyway, people call me Rey, and I'm pretty much your typical post-collegiate nerd. Some of my favourite hobbies include playing video games, obviously; and the Lufia series is probably among my absolute favourites... obviously. I like to do other things, of course, including reading, writing, drawing, and performing and listening to music. I live on a farm up in the mountains, which I also work on, since there's a lot to do all year long and it also pays part of my rent — and it sure beats sitting and rotting in a cubicle somewhere, since I can't slog through that kind of work very well.

As far as the Lufia series itself goes, I've played and also own Lufia and the Fortress of Doom, as well as Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals. I don't have any experience with the others, as I suppose that I've always figured it's darned near impossible to top Rise of the Sinistrals. It's one of my all-time favourite games. With that in mind, I'm very much looking forward to the new one! I'm kind of surprised I haven't found this place sooner, actually...

Oh, and I'm a girl. And a gamer. And on the internet. I know, I know; terrible awful lies...

Highfive for a fellow female gamer residing on the internet ^5.

Welcome to the forums :).

Volt
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Volt » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Lies. There are no females on the interwebz. You're all CIA agents. I'm on to you.

Welcome to the forums. You may call me "Volt", "Oh God", "handsome", or "my lord". I'm the residential "I dont know what to say about this so I'll just ramble on in hopes of saying something moderately funny" guy.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. We're not always very active, but it's always good to be on a forum with fans of a faved game :)

TheBradshaw
Soldier

Postby TheBradshaw » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:53 pm

That description of your life style makes you sound instantly attractive. lol Welcome California
Lufia IV Development @ http://lufia4.wordpress.com

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

ReynardFox
Soldier

Postby ReynardFox » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! It's nice to be here. Pshaw, it doesn't matter much to me if it's not ridiculously active here. It's the thought that counts! Right...? :D

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Actually, five replies to a topic in one day? Not bad... ;P

So anyway, welcome to LWF! Enjoy your time here, have a marshmellow, and sit down on the couch next to everyone else.

Artemis
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Artemis » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Hello.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Yo!
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Welcome to the forums!

ReynardFox
Soldier

Postby ReynardFox » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Thanks, guys! :mrgreen:

Brown-Acid
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Brown-Acid » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:04 pm

farm in the mountains? what kind of farm?
give me a moment so i can think up a good idea

ReynardFox
Soldier

Postby ReynardFox » Mon May 03, 2010 12:24 am

Brown-Acid wrote:farm in the mountains? what kind of farm?

Produce, for the most part. There's vegetables (Anasazi beans, asparagus, beets, broccoli, corn, several different varieties of peas), fruits (kiwi, a few different varieties of apples, pears, raspberries, grapes), poultry (eggs — the chickens are not sold for meat), and bee products, mainly wax and honey. It's all organic, so it's small batches (no big agribusiness here). No pesticides, no herbicides or chemical fertilisers. It's really neat. :mrgreen:

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Wed May 05, 2010 1:22 am

ReynardFox wrote:
Brown-Acid wrote:farm in the mountains? what kind of farm?

Produce, for the most part. There's vegetables (Anasazi beans, asparagus, beets, broccoli, corn, several different varieties of peas), fruits (kiwi, a few different varieties of apples, pears, raspberries, grapes), poultry (eggs — the chickens are not sold for meat), and bee products, mainly wax and honey. It's all organic, so it's small batches (no big agribusiness here). No pesticides, no herbicides or chemical fertilisers. It's really neat. :mrgreen:

i envy you, i want to live somewhere in the mountains too, and have a farm... hm... all in good time i suppose. :)

anyway hi, just call me Lei (lee-eye) i've been lurking here for over a year now, not that active right now though (life and whatnot). so yeah hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
My username is pronounced LEE-EYE_TRY-GAR.

Lufia World Lotteries Won; 16, Tickets Bought; 68.

My other home... My Profile

Return to “New Members”