My Master Plan

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Rezic
Knight

My Master Plan

Postby Rezic » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Well, my year has officially been made. This fall there's a Lufia II remake and a new Evanescence album coming out (besides the poiint). I'm actually buying a DS for the occasion, even though the 3DS was confirmed yesterday at E3. I also can't wait 'till the 15th when Natsume is gonna be on the floor. But enough dribble and on to my master plan for the Lufia franchise.

When Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals is released in the other countries, everyone needs to buy as many copies as possible. Get one for yourself, but the rest you can do whatever you want with. Give to friends, decorate your room, make a checkers board... I don't care! lol Why should we do this though?

Well, the answer is probably pretty obvious. If a lot of copies sell, especially on the first day, Squenix will notice. Then, if they gross enough from the game the chances of other remakes or sequels will increase!

Phase one of my master plan will be commencing soon! WHO'S WITH ME!?

THIS IS ESTPOLIS!!!!!!!
/lufia but Estpolis sounds cooler in this situation... =3

Also... Everyone join the latest installment started for Advent Shadows! ^^;
<a href="http://www.lufiaworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1386368">Advent Shadows RP</a>

vivify93
Hero of the Lufians

Postby vivify93 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Way ahead of you, bub. Ever since I've heard of its release, I've been telling everyone I talk to online on a semi-regular basis to buy a copy. After that, I told some people who don't even like RPGs to buy it and do whatever they want with it.

I might end up buying three copies--one for myself, one for my friend's youngest brother (for sure these two) and one for his older brother.

All in all, I've told eight people about this, though only a quarter of those are for sure going to get it.

TheBradshaw
Soldier

Postby TheBradshaw » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:09 pm

I already know 10 people I've convinced to purchase it.
Lufia IV Development @ http://lufia4.wordpress.com

Volt
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Volt » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 am

Yes, yes. Because we really need Square to milk out the lufia franchise as well.

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am

Well, I'd at least like ONE more sequel set in Eastland XD Then maybe someone could draw an EPIC MAP!
<a href="http://www.lufiaworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1386368">Advent Shadows RP</a>

xplody
Red Jelly

Postby xplody » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 am

Ah, sorry! At least two more sequesl!

One also need to bee in Midland which was briefly mentioned in TLR I believe. ;D

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 pm

I will buy one copy thank you.

Also, why shout "this is Estpolis" without giving someone a Sparta kick?
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:40 pm

lol I thought about kicking Gades... but I theorized that he would probably kick me back...which would be disastrous.

ReynardFox
Soldier

Postby ReynardFox » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Rezic wrote:lol I thought about kicking Gades... but I theorized that he would probably kick me back...which would be disastrous.

BOOT TO THE HEAD. OF DEATH. :D

I myself will only be buying one copy. That's all I have the money for, and even that's going to be a bit of a scrape. Times are tough. My best friend is definitely buying a copy, though; she's the one that told me that it was originally released in Japan (and we proceeded to spaz about it for days). I think I've convinced another friend to give it a try, too.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:19 am

My plan is to buy the game for the DS when it's released and write an unbiased review for it.

I virtually have no expectations for this game because of its artwork and game play style. If the English translation is a piece of crap then that might knock its score down.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

ReynardFox
Soldier

Postby ReynardFox » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 am

DarkMaster2101 wrote:My plan is to buy the game for the DS when it's released and write an unbiased review for it.

I virtually have no expectations for this game because of its artwork and game play style. If the English translation is a piece of crap then that might knock its score down.

I'm a little dubious about the translation quality, myself. Natsume doesn't really have a sterling track record for localisation, and some of the screenshots I've seen aren't really promising.

Here's to hoping that it gets cleaned up before it's shipped out, anyway.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 pm

There's a screenshot of Selan on the equipment screen, she has a Frame Robe, but I think would make more sense if they named it Flame Robe, because I know that it has 40+ fire defense.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Volt
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Volt » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 pm

ENGRISH MOTHERF*CKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Artemis
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Artemis » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:10 pm

No, it's supposed to be a Frame Robe - with 40+ file defense.

DefunktPistol
Red Jelly

Postby DefunktPistol » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Artemis wrote:No, it's supposed to be a Frame Robe - with 40+ file defense.

lol, Defense against a desk job? Where can you find those??

I'm buying three; one for me, one for my brother, and one to place in a glass box, in a room with a humidifier to perfectly preserve in case I'm forced to wait for another fourteen years for a story about Maxim :)

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”