Crisis Core FF7

Talk about anything relating to the Final Fantasy games here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

jeffers.short
Villager

Crisis Core FF7

Postby jeffers.short » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Wouldn't be great if they made a FF7 Crisis Core movie???

johnspells
Red Jelly

Postby johnspells » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:11 pm

It will be the great idea if they are going to make a movie, as the game is fantastic. It has a nice game play, graphic. I think the movie will be totally animated and it will be very interesting to watch it out.

Volt
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Volt » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:56 pm

We've had enough FF7 stuff for one life time. And time and time again it slowly dies a little more whenever a new ff7-related game/movie is brought out.

Crisis core appears to have been a halfdecent game, but thats about it. Besides, do we REALLY want another FF7 movie after Advent Children, which was just subpar to say the least? AC only had 2 highlights: the battle against that godawful Bahamut SIN (wtf?), and the battle of cloud vs kadaj/sephiroth. And even THAT was ruined with those godawful voices and text.

"There's nothing I don't cherish". What-the-F*CK.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was by far the best Final Fantasy movie ever made. That doesn't say much when compared to Final Fantasy XIII and the spirits within. Yes, I said FF13; deal with it.

It was still a good movie in my opinion. It seemed to lean more to the action flick than a drama. Also, Spirits Within and Advent Children have very little to with Final Fantasy in general. Well, Advent Children still had materia (crystals), and in the Spirits Within there's a hidden chocobo mark on what's her face's shirt.

Final Fantasy stopped being Final Fantasy, didn't it?
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

msghomemaintenance
Red Jelly

Postby msghomemaintenance » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm

I cant get enough of final fantasy vii, bring on a crisis core movie! By the way, nobodys mentioned last order, its not a film but anime counts

chandru009
Red Jelly

Postby chandru009 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:27 am

I don't think you can buy one on the internet without using a credit card. I do believe that there's a Square Enix store, but I think it's just online. The stuff there, unsurprisingly, is very expensive.
seo|seo uk

Return to “Final Fantasy”