My Master Plan

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Image Image
Just checked, that Frame Robe is definitely the armour I was thinking of.
On the left: Selan has a Frame Robe equipped, if you look at her stats (topscreen) she has 40 def against fire.
On the right: Checking the stats of the Frame Robe (フレイムローブ) in the japanese version, as you can see (at the lower screen) it gives 40 fire defense. And I don't know of this counts, but you also happen to find the robe in Soma Temple, which is a fire dungeon =P
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:43 pm

lol, I've gotten used to all the spelling mishaps...one of the many things that makes the game what it is for me. I mean, what would TLR be without frue destruction? NOT as awesome as it is now, that's what it would be! Anywho, I might as well make this an official announcement...

If this game IS popular enough to motivate Square Enix or whoever to make a console game for Lufia, I'm going to dye my hair either Maxim red or Selan Blue Green/ Green.
<a href="http://www.lufiaworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1386368">Advent Shadows RP</a>

ReynardFox
Soldier

Postby ReynardFox » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:18 am

Rezic wrote:lol, I've gotten used to all the spelling mishaps...one of the many things that makes the game what it is for me. I mean, what would TLR be without frue destruction? NOT as awesome as it is now, that's what it would be! Anywho, I might as well make this an official announcement...

If this game IS popular enough to motivate Square Enix or whoever to make a console game for Lufia, I'm going to dye my hair either Maxim red or Selan Blue Green/ Green.

Frue destruction is in a league of its own, man. :mrgreen:

I'm kind of hoping that they fix the spelling errors, since that's the kind of ting that a professional translator or editor should catch. Should. Oh well, I'll be happy to play it anyway. I have money set aside so I can either put a reserve down or snap a copy up on release day. So can't waaaait!

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Postby teefa85 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:26 am

I still have part of a gift card I got for my birthday, so I'll put it on reserve with that and then know how much I'll need to bring when I pick my copy up.
Image Click to visit my Dragons.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:43 am

Rezic wrote:I'm going to dye my hair either Maxim red or Selan Blue Green/ Green.

My hair is already red naturally, or was it more of a bronze.

Either way I beat you to it. I could almost pass myself off as a Maxim descendant.

Volt
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Volt » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 am

That would explain you having no soul :D

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”