Anyone Else Get Lufia CotS English Yet?

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Postby teefa85 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm

That would have been a hilariously awesome ref if that happened.

Also, the first time you control Ivy in CIMA is in the first fire dungeon. You're controlling Selan as the main character (though, as you said, not alone as in CIMA) during a fire dungeon.
Image Click to visit my Dragons.

ReynardFox
Soldier

Postby ReynardFox » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 pm

SinReVi wrote:Retry mode has some changed/added dialogues (mainly related to Iris) which is awesome. Are you going to add them to the transcript to?

Yes indeed! I'm currently at Gratze Underground Factory in my first playthrough, but I plan on sitting down and making a concerted effort soon. (A friend of mine picked it up a day later than I did, and he's already well past the point of recruiting Artea. Bah. So sue me, I'm a slow gamer.)

I'll make a separate transcript for the New Game+ script. When I finish them, I'll probably post them to GameFAQs or something and I'll be sure to post a link here!

My only gripe is how to tackle the parts where it automatically scrolls dialogue without you really being able to influence it (the black letterboxes during action areas, mainly). I suppose I'll have to memorise that. Or get myself killed a lot to abuse reset checkpoints.)

Anyway, I'll be sure to let you fine folks know once it's done. :D

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 am

Canada got screwed over big time in this. Nothing's being shipped over here (unless you preordered through Amazon) until early November. I posted something like a 3-4 tweet long rant on Canada's "requirement" for bilingual packaging here.

However, I was looking at a lot and it turns out that the street date MIGHT have been broken on this, as pretty much everything I've seen from Natsume either suggests a release date of fall 2010 or October 19th. So, I'm not calling things off just yet.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 am

You have a twitter? I thought you ceased to exist!

Anyways direct hello for the first time?

Well sucks that you're copy is delayed. :(
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Hoa Dao
Villager

Postby Hoa Dao » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm

I got it but I won't be able to play it unless I get good grades this semester...

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”