A Lufia Graphics Request!

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ReynardFox
Soldier

A Lufia Graphics Request!

Postby ReynardFox » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:45 pm

I guess this is mostly directed at SinReVi, since they're the only person I can think of able to do this...

Long story short and spoiler-free, I'm making something for the forums, but I want the end result to be a surprise. Here's my quandary, though; I need the facial portraits — all of them — to finish what I'm doing. I have the captures that Sin saved, but they're missing a few from various characters.

Sin, would it be possible to screencap those for me? Pretty please? I promise it'll be worth your time. I'd do it myself, but taking a camera shot of the DS just doesn't work the same way; I need them crisp and pixel-clean to be able to do what I'm planning on doing, and it doesn't turn out that way when I try to take a camera picture of my DS screen. (That, and light reflects off of it most annoyingly.)

Sorry to ask so much, but hopefully the end result is worth it. :shock:

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:32 pm

ALL of them? I could post my screenshots collection, I think there are at least some of Jessy, Berty & Betty and Lexis pictures on there that weren't on the sheets I posted.

Getting expressions of the playable characters should be easier but I'll see if I have enough rom savefiles to get more expressions of Leon, Thea, Jude, Jaffy and the president. (I probably have, but I need to play through some scenes)
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

ReynardFox
Soldier

Postby ReynardFox » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 pm

SinReVi wrote:ALL of them? I could post my screenshots collection, I think there are at least some of Jessy, Berty & Betty and Lexis pictures on there that weren't on the sheets I posted.

Getting expressions of the playable characters should be easier but I'll see if I have enough rom savefiles to get more expressions of Leon, Thea, Jude, Jaffy and the president. (I probably have, but I need to play through some scenes)

Gah, I meant to specify and forgot to edit my post. Just the player characters will be fine. There are a couple missing from the screenshot collection you posted last, so.

Sorry about that. And thank you~ XD

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Phew =P I hope you can find some new ones in here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... reenshots/

Notes:
1 - There are spoilers in them!
2 - Yes I know some of the file names are ridiculous XD especially if you're dutch XD

Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals

~ OUT NOW! 2010

ReynardFox
Soldier

Postby ReynardFox » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:30 pm

SinReVi wrote:Phew =P I hope you can find some new ones in here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... reenshots/

Notes:
1 - There are spoilers in them!
2 - Yes I know some of the file names are ridiculous XD especially if you're dutch XD

Oh, thank you so much! That's perfect. I... hmm, I actually don't know any Dutch, but I do have some Norwegian in me! I'm actually American, but I have a lot of Norwegian and Irish blood. And believe me, I sunburn to a crisp. To a crisp. D:

Thanks again! I'll be sure to post when I finish my little project here. XD

Edit: Actually, Sin, I hate to bother you again, but I do have one tiny request. Would it be possible to get the shot of Selan when she's making that scary "I'm going to kick your ass in 0.2 seconds :D" grin? It usually comes up when she's pissed off and looking deceptively pleasant, or when she's making a good-naturedly snarky comment. It looks kind of like this:

but it's just slightly different. Thank you~!

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”