At 01:57 and 12:26
just a few things:
- if you meet Jaffrey before Jaffy, Maxim will be surprised about Jaffy instead of Jaffrey. Also Jaffy will mention that Jaffrey is the older one of the twin brothers IIRC (what kind of parents call their twin sons Jaffy and Jaffrey? Or Jeffrey and Jaffrey in the Japanese version)
you can trigger some alternate dialogue in the Tanbel mine:
- if you grab the key with Tia's hook before she explains how to get the key.
- if you move the box with Tia
- if you move the box with Maxim
- The jelly at the 100th floor of the Ancient Cave has different dialogue if you meet him again.
After getting the Legendary Sword, you can also get some different reactions depending on if you sell the sword, and who you sell it to.
- not selling the sword
- selling the sword to Rochy
- selling the sword to the Parcelyte Guild
- selling the sword to Tia's shop
(when you sell the sword to Jaffrey, the Parcelyte Guild acts as if you sold the sword to them...)
-If you leave the Ancient Cave after finding Leon, the people in Bound Kingdom will comment on it.
Actually, at least Lexis will comment most of the times you leave a dungeon when you're not finished yet.
IRIS: Oh, and you should have this.
SYSTEM MESSAGE: Crit Pearl S obtained!
SYSTEM MESSAGE: Sage Pearl M obtained!
SYSTEM MESSAGE: Heart Ruby M obtained!
SYSTEM MESSAGE: Power Ruby XS obtained!
SYSTEM MESSAGE: King Ruby S obtained!
SYSTEM MESSAGE: Hero Ruby L obtained!
The stones Iris will give you depend on how many you got of them from the Soul Shard rewards during you first playthrough.