Please Help! Any advice is helpful!

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Poison_21
Red Jelly

Please Help! Any advice is helpful!

Postby Poison_21 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 am

Hi, I am on my quest for dragon eggs. I believe I am on my fourth set. I have seven eggs, but I'll be darned if I can find the eight. I have went back to each and every shrine, castle, etc. there is, but still no luck. I have the sonar jewel. There are a couple of places that I go into where it chimes, but I cannot for the life of me find the chest. I have followed every guide there is on the net, and still no luck. Do I give up? What do I do? I am almost through the game for the second time. I have one more tower to go through before the Island of Doom. I'm on level 99 with everyone. I have searched for hours on end for this last egg. I really want to fight the Egg Dragon. Any advice? Thanks.

Artemis
Hero of the Lufians

Re: Please Help! Any advice is helpful!

Postby Artemis » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 pm

At which places does the sonar chime?

And did you also consider some unusual places like Parcelyte Castle or the underwater Capsule Monster Cave or the Sealed Towers?

And which version are you playing? I guess you are not playing the Japanese version. Because in the Japanese version it is actually possible to lose an egg in the Ancient Tower. However, in all the other versions you should be fine. The only other way to lose an egg is to take it with you in the Ancient Cave if it appears in one of the three chests at the entrance. But this isn't very probable to happen, especially without noticing.

Poison_21
Red Jelly

Postby Poison_21 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm playing the SNES USA version. It chimes in I think the Gordovan Tower and one more, but I can't remember. Keep in mind that i am at level 99 and ready to finish the game. I don't know if there are some towers that change a little or what? I think it also chimes at the one where you have to hit the crystals to make the wall slide. I have searched every single place that I have beaten so far. The only place I haven't checked is the back room of the Ancient Cave because I haven't beat it yet. It's a hard one! BTW, has anyone used the "cheat" while in the Ancient Cave? The one where you go to the config menu and go down to music. You hit left then left, up, right, down, right, up? Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have been successful at getting Artea's stats to 999 with it. That helps a lot! Seems to kill Selan and Guy, though.

Artemis
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Artemis » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 am

Well, there shouldn't be any possibility that the egg got lost, therefore it has to be at one of these places where the sonar rings.

And I never really bothered with this glitch.

Poison_21
Red Jelly

Postby Poison_21 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:45 am

Kinda gave up on it. Started going through the Ancient Cave instead.

Poison_21
Red Jelly

Postby Poison_21 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:40 pm

UPDATE:
So, I went back through every cave, tower, etc and used the sonar jewel. The only two places it chimes at is the Treasure Sword Shrine and Gordovan Tower. I went through these two places! Every chest is empty and opened. I don't know why the jewel chimes here, but I've pretty much given up hope of finding the last egg. Guess I'll never fight the Egg Dragon :(

Artemis
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Artemis » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Are you sure that you really checked all the chests in these places?

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Here are some maps of the Treasure Sword Shrine and the Gordovan Tower.
It lists the items in the treasure chest in Dutch, but you're able to see the locations of the chests.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”