Hello, all :) .

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

mb7241
Red Jelly

Hello, all :) .

Postby mb7241 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:45 am

My name is Matt; I'm new to this forum, but not new to online forums in general or video game collecting, and certainly not new to Lufia :) . Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals was the first game that truly got me interested in RPGs...I rented it within a short time of it coming out, and I liked it so much I rented it twice (I was a bit poorer then, and the $1.25 a day to rent didn't come around easily). As time passed, I eventually went headlong into video game collecting (this was in 2002), and the two SNES Lufias were among the first games I searched for and successfully acquired. Unfortunately, those, as did the rest of my first RPG collection, were sold online to fund the NES collection I was beginning to assemble (culminating with the purchase of a Stadium Events NTSC cart that arrived on my birthday in September '07). In 2010, I began to sell my NES collection and get back to my RPG roots, which I have done with some success, though I'm still in need of a few things. Therefore, my search for Lufia/Estpolis merchandise has led me here, in hopes of finding a complete copy of Lufia 1 US SNES, and a Lufia II official strategy guide, similar to that which pops up toward the top of a Google search for it. Also, I can say I recognize a name here from a number of odd/occasionally-hilarious Lufia videos at YouTube...SinReVi, is that you :P ? Anyway, I'm looking forward to posting a fair bit here, so I'll see ya around the boards :) .
Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior, Lufia/Estpolis, and Tales of series games, strategy guides, and merchandise that I don't already own. REALLY looking for a Lufia II official strategy guide and the Pony Canyon-released Estpolis II official soundtrack.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Re: Hello, all :) .

Postby SinReVi » Thu May 19, 2011 3:41 pm

hello =P
Welcome to the forum!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sat May 21, 2011 6:58 pm

I used to say hi to new people, until they turned into spam bots. So I probably won't say hi.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Postby teefa85 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Hi.
Image Click to visit my Dragons.

Return to “New Members”