Funny review

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Funny review

Postby SinReVi » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:32 pm

There was this part of a review of Lufia the Legend Returns which made me laugh a bit =P

Quote from http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/lufia3/Lufia_3.html
Natsume's translation, while not poor, does leave quite a bit to be desired. The dialogue flows reasonably well, but all of it is exceedingly simplistic and lacks depth. Major grammatical errors are mostly avoided, but spelling errors abound. Natsume does promise that in the final version of the game, all of the typos are corrected from the beta reviewed here, though.

If Natsume really promised that, then they did a very bad job at correcting them =P
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Re: Funny review

Postby teefa85 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:27 pm

I think after playing TLR for the first time as a kid, I'm completely immune to being phased by spelling and grammar errors in games...especially ones Natsume translates. My friend was telling me about some of the silly typos she found in I forgot which Rune Factory game and I just go "Yeah...it's Natsume. I'm not surprised."
Image Click to visit my Dragons.

vivify93
Hero of the Lufians

Re: Funny review

Postby vivify93 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:46 am

This is why more research needs to be done so I can finish the Lufia TLR text cleanup. :P I need to finish Natsume's job for them 10 years later!
"Fortune-telling is all about the result. It doesn't matter how you get there." - Seena
Download my Lufia & the Fortress of Doom and Lufia: The Legend Returns Text Cleanup patches!

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”