People of Lufia World, what's your age?

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

My age is

Younger than 15
No votes
No votes
13%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
13%
13%
13%
13%
13%
No votes
No votes
13%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
13%
No votes
No votes
Older than 40
No votes
I'm so old I forgot my age!
No votes

Total votes: 8

Terry93D
Villager

Re: People of Lufia World, what's your age?

Postby Terry93D » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:17 pm

I'm afraid that lacking an SNES I shall not be able to play Lufia II any time soon. I would emulate it, but I don't trust my computer. So if I start with any game, Lufia DS is most likely to be it. (Sorry, but sort of not really, seeing as it'd still be my first Lufia game.)

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:29 am

Terry93D wrote:I'm afraid that lacking an SNES I shall not be able to play Lufia II any time soon. I would emulate it, but I don't trust my computer. So if I start with any game, Lufia DS is most likely to be it. (Sorry, but sort of not really, seeing as it'd still be my first Lufia game.)

Trust me, I've been running ZSNES since I was 16, on a crappy Win98 computer. I think your computer can handle it. It can hardly be worse than a 256Mb-RAM-behemoth that froze if you looked at it wrong.
Strongest Duelist in the world! *cue music*

The second thing I'm best at is writing! Hah, check it out!

Terry93D
Villager

Postby Terry93D » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:17 pm

You haven't met my computer, have you? Download anything, and I mean anything, besides an audio file, an image, or a font, and it'll keep working... except when you start it up the next day and it doesn't boot up correctly. Never mind the time I tried to play a simple Flash game on the 'Net. I've had enough experience with my crappy computer to not trust it with anything beyond what it already does. I suppose it's better than a 256Mb-RAM-behemoth.

I have used Vizzed before. I suppose I can try that out and see how it goes. (Vizzed is wonderful. Thousands of emulated games. And all that's required is the installation of the RGR Plugin and an account. I used it for my failed playthrough of Pokemon Snakewood before my computer stopped working. I made it to Part 4. I should dig through my old blog archives, there might be a joke in there I can use for my sketch comedy.) I mean, what could possibly go wrong? (We all know the answer to this one: The microwave could explode.)

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:45 am

Terry93D wrote:(We all know the answer to this one: The microwave could explode.)

It is NOT a good idea to microwave this! :wink:
Strongest Duelist in the world! *cue music*

The second thing I'm best at is writing! Hah, check it out!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”