...'lo! =^_^=

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Re: ...'lo! =^_^=

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:57 pm

So anyway, welcome Lily. :P

lilyWhite
Red Jelly

Postby lilyWhite » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:06 am

Truly the best way to make a first impression is to give everyone a terrible idea and then poof for days before replying...

(Y'know, golden-haired Dekar actually looks really cool. And Dekia just looks hilarious.)

SinReVi wrote:(PS I can't find your fanfic anymore?)

I...have a habit of hating everything I write and giving up on it... :oops:

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:05 am

lilyWhite wrote:Truly the best way to make a first impression is to give everyone a terrible idea and then poof for days before replying...

(Y'know, golden-haired Dekar actually looks really cool. And Dekia just looks hilarious.)

Seconded, and definitely seconded. I'm having the fun of my life playing this wonderful idea you had and SinReVi made :D Everything is Dekar and nothing hurts. ...Though Camu didn't look so different truth be told. (The town names... the boss names... I'm dying each and every time I see another one. Dekarlyte Castle is up next in my game!)

(I am aware that it only started working for me 2 days ago but hey, what even is a life?!)

lilyWhite wrote:
SinReVi wrote:(PS I can't find your fanfic anymore?)

I...have a habit of hating everything I write and giving up on it... :oops:

:oops: I know that feeling... but hey, don't ever give up on it completely! I mean, look at me for (a very silly) example!

First fanfic published on fanfiction.net: Secret of Mana story called 'Questis Geshtar' (oh yeah, this is me too)

My latest fanfic published on archiveofourown.org: Lufia DS story called 'The Strongest Love'

In between I've written about 100 stories, finished about 18 (only counting the +10 chapter/+30 page stories here), have learnt tons about writing in the meantime, and am happily writing more every day. I sometimes don't like my stories and the way the plot tends to slither around in my uncapable hands, but I love to write and you never know if someone wouldn't love what you write, too!
Strongest Duelist in the world! *cue music*

The second thing I'm best at is writing! Hah, check it out!

Return to “New Members”