golden sun: the lost age/ golden sun

Talk about anything relating to the Golden Sun series here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

zyphr
Hero of the Lufians

golden sun: the lost age/ golden sun

Postby zyphr » Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:28 pm

has anyone heard of this, it's the secont best game ever, next to 007

Vortex
Hero of the Lufians

Yeah

Postby Vortex » Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:44 am

Ya, of course who hasn't heard of the golden sun series? :o
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing you keep on talking!!

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:24 pm

8) Oh come on Zyphr you can't possibly think there is any real gamer who has never heard of these games, can you? I only got you play TLA a little bit, but I loved the original and I do plan to buy TLA when I have the money. (why can't this forum money be real? I would have enough money to buy just about anything)

Vortex
Hero of the Lufians

Ya,me to

Postby Vortex » Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:19 am

I need money to lol, i mean so much things to buy that i need i can't list em all.. Snowboard $300, boots $60, bindings and etc

Lord of Nightmares
Red Jelly

Postby Lord of Nightmares » Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:20 am

What's sad is that Golden Sun 3 isn't on Camelot's 'to do' list for the forseeable future, with them being tied up with a lot of other projects. >_<

It's kinda sad, since The Lost Age ended with quite a few major plot threads still left unresolved. I really wanna know more about Anemos......

Vortex
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Vortex » Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:22 am

Ya, i know that suks!

Sheik
Knight

Re: Ya,me to

Postby Sheik » Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:09 pm

Vortex wrote:I need money to lol, i mean so much things to buy that i need i can't list em all.. Snowboard $300, boots $60, bindings and etc

lol. I want the new FF games, and Fire Emblem, etc. Then I also want to buy a ZIP Disk Drive and a CD Burner for my comp. But at the rate I'm going I'll never have enough money for any of that stuff. If I didn't eat Lunch for a month then I would have enough money for all of that stuff. lol.

I only played through the first level of TLA so I have no idea what Anemos are.

zyphr
Hero of the Lufians

Postby zyphr » Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:41 am

it hardly makes a diffenence.

Lord of Nightmares
Red Jelly

Re: Ya,me to

Postby Lord of Nightmares » Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:34 am

Sheik wrote:I only played through the first level of TLA so I have no idea what Anemos are.

(SPOILERS)

Anemos was a massive city that took to the skies in ancient times, when Alchemy was still prvalent. According to legend, it became the moon (don't ask me how/why). Here's the other interesting thing, one of the central characters in TLA, Sheba, was said to have fallen from the sky as an infant, and she has no recollection of her past. It's also pretty much a given that Anemos will play an important role in the next instalment of the series, considering the fact that it must've required an enormous amount of power to maintain the city in the sky even after Alchemy had been sealed away, and now that Felix and Isaac have succeeded in restoring it...........

(END SPOILERS)

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:29 pm

Sorry - didn't read your post. I've started TLA and it's great - don't want to spoil it for myself!

zyphr
Hero of the Lufians

Postby zyphr » Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:33 pm

i'm at like level 70

Vortex
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Vortex » Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:18 pm

whoa, you must play alot

Lord of Nightmares
Red Jelly

Postby Lord of Nightmares » Sat Nov 01, 2003 1:26 am

It's not really that difficult to get to level 99, there's a secret area in the game where you can run into a monster called the Rainbow Bird, which is reasonably easy to kill. And you get roughly 7500 Exp. IIRC for killing one. What makes it even more unique is that if you run into a group of two of them and kill off one, there's a 50% chance that the remaining bird will actually summon ANOTHER Rainbow Bird, and keep doing so until it gets bored and runs away. I once netted up to 90000+ or so Exp. in a single battle with this trick, and reached level 99 in under 65 hours.

Just let me know if you haven't already found this monster, I can also give you the locations of the monsters which drop the best equipment in the game. :)

zyphr
Hero of the Lufians

Postby zyphr » Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:08 am

actualy, it's the wonder burd, in the islet cave. it gives you 1200(with RNG) and it's hard if it gets to attack. it has the power of a lever 60 jenna. and it can revive, but the more times you kill it, the more exp. i would be at 99, but my olg bga broke in half an i left my sp at chilies

zyphr
Hero of the Lufians

Postby zyphr » Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:11 am

Lord of Nightmares wrote:It's not really that difficult to get to level 99, there's a secret area in the game where you can run into a monster called the Rainbow Bird, which is reasonably easy to kill. And you get roughly 7500 Exp. IIRC for killing one. What makes it even more unique is that if you run into a group of two of them and kill off one, there's a 50% chance that the remaining bird will actually summon ANOTHER Rainbow Bird, and keep doing so until it gets bored and runs away. I once netted up to 90000+ or so Exp. in a single battle with this trick, and reached level 99 in under 65 hours.

Just let me know if you haven't already found this monster, I can also give you the locations of the monsters which drop the best equipment in the game. :)

wo are those monster, and what are the itams, are you thinking, of the drjuu and that purple thing? who brop the beerseker band and the typhone edge? hmmm...

Return to “Golden Sun”