Do not try to defeat the jelly...

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

StryKeRneL
Red Jelly

Do not try to defeat the jelly...

Postby StryKeRneL » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:09 pm

... because it's too difficult, instead, kill your whole party, though I suggest you begin the jelly battle just with one character alive (the rest must be dead) so you can kill him/her fast because the jelly restores all the HP and MP, after you defeat yourself, you'll get the key. Trust me, it works.
-- StryKeRneL è stato qui --

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Re: Do not try to defeat the jelly...

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:43 pm

StryKeRneL wrote:... because it's too difficult, instead, kill your whole party, though I suggest you begin the jelly battle just with one character alive (the rest must be dead) so you can kill him/her fast because the jelly restores all the HP and MP, after you defeat yourself, you'll get the key. Trust me, it works.

You'll get the key, but not the last Iris treasure (which is the slime) from what I recall.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Nevfangiel
Soldier

Postby Nevfangiel » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:40 pm

Cyrus_Soulfire wrote:get the key, but not the last Iris treasure (which is the slime) from what I recall.

Actually, you do get the last Iris Treasure that way. My sister did just that and indeed got the treasure.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:26 pm

Nevfangiel wrote:
Cyrus_Soulfire wrote:get the key, but not the last Iris treasure (which is the slime) from what I recall.

Actually, you do get the last Iris Treasure that way. My sister did just that and indeed got the treasure.

Well then the source I was reading was wrong =\

(Either way I still killed the Jelly more than 10 times =) )

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Nevfangiel
Soldier

Postby Nevfangiel » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:04 pm

Cyrus_Soulfire wrote:(Either way I still killed the Jelly more than 10 times =) )

*sticks out tongue*

I never even got to the last floor... 'Tis a pity.

^____^

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:02 pm

Nevfangiel wrote:
Cyrus_Soulfire wrote:(Either way I still killed the Jelly more than 10 times =) )

*sticks out tongue*

I never even got to the last floor... 'Tis a pity.

^____^

We'll... best time to go into the cave is when you Dekar with you =\ and yes it usually takes me forever to get to the bottom, so that's probably why you've never made it to the bottom.

'Tis truly a pity, you would had seen a glitched floor :wink: :P

Nevfangiel
Soldier

Postby Nevfangiel » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:51 pm

I saw the weird looking last floor when my sister killed the Jelly. Tee hee. There's also something my sister got afterwards where you can choose your own party from all of the playable characters (to go into the Cave, that is). Of course that's a special option and you can't leave the island... But you probably already know that ^___^

It's something like that, anyway. It's been a while since I've played the game ._.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:54 am

Nevfangiel wrote:I saw the weird looking last floor when my sister killed the Jelly. Tee hee. There's also something my sister got afterwards where you can choose your own party from all of the playable characters (to go into the Cave, that is). Of course that's a special option and you can't leave the island... But you probably already know that ^___^

It's something like that, anyway. It's been a while since I've played the game ._.

You can what :shock:

Maybe I should drag out the game again... I don't remember that option after beating the ancient cave >_>

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:33 am

She's talking about the "Gift" mode option, which you must beat the game, then beat it again on "Retry" mode, to access.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:28 am

Alexia wrote:She's talking about the "Gift" mode option, which you must beat the game, then beat it again on "Retry" mode, to access.

Oh wait.... I think I remember that...

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”