Lufia 3? What happened? Story and all *SPOILER*

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Lufia 3? What happened? Story and all *SPOILER*

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:44 pm

So basically what happened in Lufia 3 on GBC? I never played it and doubt I will. It'll be nice to know the story and plot line just so any fan fics I may work on (or finnally continue due to it being on the other computer right now -_-) will have at least some valid information.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:20 am

In summary, it's just about the same as it is in Lufia I, but to a different tune. lol

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:25 am

From what I remember, here's how it went.....

A desendant of Maxim (Wain) was living a normal life in a town, when a woman called Seena (which was Erim) asked you to go on a journey with her. You basically go from place to place, get a heck of a lot of party members, and fight Gades, Amon & Daos (in that order).....

Wain gets the Dual Blade eventually (after finding out about it from Milka), and then you will go to a tower (there's one on each continent), and Senna will reveal herself as Erim, and fight you. Then you fight Guard Daos (Lufia I). Then Daos will summon a new Sinistral called Zalbak from the sun and it absorbs Senna/Erim spiritual force. Then you fight aganist Zalbak/Senna/Erim. Senna will become a ghost like figure, and will say that she predicts she will see Wain again. Then she dies.....

During the ending, Senna comes back to visit Wain, but she isn't influenced by Erim anymore. Then them and their friends decide to travel to Estoland (I think that's the name- been a good year or 2 since I saw the ending), where Doom Island has crash landed.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:27 am

Thanks ^_^ I did not know all that ('cause I never played it >_>)

It kind of does sound like Lufia 1 though =\
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:58 pm

It's worth playing even just for that plot twist at the end!

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”