Remoldin Inn (In Scavia)

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Remoldin Inn (In Scavia)

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:36 pm

Remoldin Inn is within a few blocks of the town hall in Scavia. It's a good place for travelling travelers to rest when they need to. It's owned by Chester Scurow, a good person who is active in the city council. It's about 3 stories high with a basement. The basement is were he pretty much lives and sleeps; the other stories have rooms for people to sleep in. The main floor is for checking in and for people to meet or greet others.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:55 pm

*Walks in*

"I need a room immediately. I can't sleep at home tonight. Please don't ask why..."

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:19 pm

*Li Enters soon enought to hear the statement.

He sit down and stays there for many hours, just thinking. When the Inn Keeper's back is turned, he dissappears.

He reappears inside [Chris's Character's] room, looks around a minute, then disappears again.

He reappears right outside the inn and sets up camp just feet from the door.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:04 pm

Chris, who managed to get a rather large room from Chester, noticed Li set up camp outside. Unsure of why this person was not booking a room, Chris walked up to him and offered to buy a room for him (he assumed that Li was poor).

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:59 pm

Li Responds to Chris,
"I've got enough money live on. Thanks for the offer, but I prefer to sleep outside around nature."

Elec2684
Villager

Postby Elec2684 » Fri May 14, 2004 12:03 am

Miko has been huddled in a corner. She overhears the conversation about money and suddenly realizes that she needs money to stay here. She has none, so she starts to leave.

"I hope I don't freeze..." she thinks to herself.
Avatar: It's my character, Miko Nukumi drawn by a friend of mine.

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Sat May 15, 2004 3:21 am

Drake walks in, utterly confused about his previous quest in the Tower of Discordinance. He walks up to the inkeeper and puts down a couple hundred gold on the counter before taking a seat in the common lounge.

Elec2684
Villager

Postby Elec2684 » Sat May 15, 2004 3:34 am

Miko spots Drake go in. After peering through the window, she sees all the money he has. The young child goes back in and sneaks into the common lounge in hopes of getting a room. She precedes to talk to Drake, but then decides not to. Nonetheless, she continues to just stand there as if she was waiting for him to speak, but her timidity gets the best of her and she leaves. A few other random guests stare at the strange child as she exits the inn once again.
Avatar: It's my character, Miko Nukumi drawn by a friend of mine.

GodBeastX
Red Jelly

Postby GodBeastX » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:57 pm

Kamalus edges forward towards the entrance to the Inn. Acting with extra caution to cover the wound he had previously recieved on his leg. Without even a glance around the room, Kamalus speaks to the inn keeper.

"Give me a room."

The inn keeper eyes Kamalus up and down, unsure of what to think of him.

"We are quite full at this time. Perhaps you should che..."

Before the inn keeper could finish his statement Kamalus' back had been turned as he walked out of the Inn.

Return to “The Roleplay”