Tekkpa Tavern (In Scavia)

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Tekkpa Tavern (In Scavia)

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:02 am

On the outskirts of town lies the Tekkpa Tavern. The owner is Harry O'Fuelay and prizes his tavern very much. It is about three stories high. The bottom floor is were most of the tavern is, and everything above is his house. The Tavern itself is pretty large, not bad for being on the outskirts.

Starting:

Katarina was sitting in the corner alone, while enjoying her coffee. She was in no mood to talk to anyone at the moment.
Last edited by Cyrus_Soulfire on Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Nevfangiel
Soldier

Postby Nevfangiel » Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:12 pm

(Er... I've never RPGed on a forum, so if I do something wrong, feel free to tell me!)

Fallon leaned against the back wall, keeping himself partly hidden in shadows.

Why in the names of all the gods did he come to this tavern in this particular place was beyond him. Being in a room of people caused his warrior sense to kick in, it usually always did. Immediately he could easily speculate that each and every person within the room was against him. But then, just as easily, his bounty hunter part of mind could pick out his potential employers. But he did his best to think neither. Instead, to quench that lingering thirst of both parts of his mind, he briefly scanned the tavern and the individuals in it.

There was a man near the counter, smiling and laughing at nothing in particular (Fallon made a mental note to stay away from there, since most of the people sitting there were too drunk to be of any interest to him); the bartender behind the counter was shaking his head at the man before him; a few more men were off to the side, playing cards and chugging down their spirits; there was a striking woman in the corner drinking something--strange, a woman in a place like this...

Nothing else. Nothing of importance.

Fallon would find an employer soon enough. In every town there was at least one person eager for revenge. He smiled slightly, but as soon as the smile played across his lips, it disappeared into the shadows.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:24 pm

Chris entered the tavern area of the club and stood next to Fallon. He sensed something strange about Fallon - something strange about his emotions, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Chris gave Fallon an empty smile and moved towards the barkeeper.

A young girl - Katarina - caught Chris' eyes. He went and sat next to her. Admiring her eyes, Chris said nothing. Conversation was very dry for Chris, a senior member of the council. People admired Chris, but rarely talked to him. Nobody really knows why they are shy of him. Some are suspicious of his background. Some are frightened by his magical strength.

Suddenly, a loud moaning was heard outside. Chris moved towards the door expecting a monster, but what he found was very different to what he expected.

Nevfangiel
Soldier

Postby Nevfangiel » Sun Dec 21, 2003 4:12 pm

Who in the name of the Abyss was that?

Fallon watched as the cloaked man left. And he shivered. No man had ever given him that feeling before. No mere man. Fallon raised a dark brow as his eyes followed the man. Did he know him? It damn well felt like that man knew him.

Pushing himself off of the wall slightly, Fallon quickly glanced to the woman who the mysterious stranger had sat with briefly, then looked back at the now empty doorway. Fallon wanted to follow, if only just out of fleeting curiosity, but stopped himself from moving.

Could be a trap. But still...

Who was that?

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:18 pm

Katarina noticing of the events that had just taken place... did not care. Only if there was going to be a fight, would that interest her at this present moment. She was waiting in the corner for someone to arrive anyway. Though she had been a little curious about the guy who sat down next to her and then bolted off when the sound came.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:43 am

Katarina just sat in her chair waiting for her friend to come in... impatiently she went outside to see what the noise had been, but before she could get to the door way, she clumsly bumped into Fallon...

(By the way, I had a character named Farron on a different site :P )

Nevfangiel
Soldier

Postby Nevfangiel » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:37 pm

(Fallon actually comes from the Celtic name "Fallamhain". I tweaked it a bit to "Fallonhain" in his bio because it just sounded better to me. Anyway, just thought I'd share that. I find that stuff interesting! Farron's a great name too. Kinda sounds Celtic as well. ^___^)

Fallon was brought from out his musings by a rather hard thump to his shoulder. He briefly considered unsheathing one of his swords before he turned to meet the newcomer (you could never be sure when bumped into from behind in a tavern), but once he indeed spun around, he no longer entertained that idea.

It was no newcomer. It was simply the woman that that strange robbed man had spoke with but a few moments earlier.

Fallon raised a brow and his lips quirked into the slightest of smiles. She didn't look the clumsy type. Apparently there must be a good reason for her rush to get outside. Maybe that noise...?

Either way, Fallon was now intrigued. "Why in such a rush, Lady?"

(Sorry, couldn't think of anything better!)

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:02 am

Katarina noticing that the stranger's hand was on his sword; put her hand on her weapon, in case he would try something.

Katarina : "Sorry about that, I kind of lost my balance."

Katarina's main attention was still focused on what the noise might had been.

Katarina : "Suppose you don't know what happened, do you?"

Nevfangiel
Soldier

Postby Nevfangiel » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:58 pm

(I drew a quick sketch of Fallon, if anyone wants to see it. It's in the Album (in the role playing section, of course). Um, I hope no one minds that I approved my own picture. Heh.)

His hand on his sword and hers on her own.

It was almost funny. Here they were talking so politely and it looked as if at any moment either of them would draw a sword. A few people in the bar, the few that were sober, watched Fallon and Katarina. In fact, they had been watching the two ever since that strange robed man had stepped besides them.

The bartender's eyes narrowed; he didn't want a fight messing up the prized tavern.

Fallon allowed his hand to ease away from his weapon; pointless to keep it there when the only hostile thing was the noise outside (well, assumably).

"No, I have no idea what that was." He eyed her for a moment--Can't trust anyone, remember, Fallon?--then those same dark orbs darted to the door. "But since it's where that strange guy just ran off to, I'll be more than willing to check it out."

Fallon glanced back at her.

"You don't happen to know who that robed man was, do you?"

(Guess it's just me and Cyrus? Where'd everyone run off to? ;__;)

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:22 am

Nevfangiel wrote:(Guess it's just me and Cyrus? Where'd everyone run off to? ;__;)

(I don't know ;__; but we'll carry the RPG if we have to)

Katarina glancing around for a moment, decided to answer Fallon's question.

Katarina : "I don't really know, but he obviously wanted to talk to me. Of course before he could say a sound he rushed outside."

Looking towards the door, she obviously wanted to check it out.

Katarina: "I hope it's a fight, I haven't been in one for awhile..."

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:00 pm

Chris witnessed these events... he reacted strangely and left the building quickly through the back door. He rushed to the local inn: http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~lufia/foru ... .php?t=295

Nevfangiel
Soldier

Postby Nevfangiel » Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:09 pm

(Scheiße, I have no idea what's going on... Heh, I'll just go along with the flow I guess ^__^)

"I could go for a good fight as well..." Fallon's words trailed off when he noticed the rushed movement of white cloaks. Like a brilliant beacon of light in the midst of darkness, the stranger's white robes stood out well against the back wall's shadows.

He...was still here? It doesn't matter. I don't know him... Still, who is he? Fallon cursed silently and turned to the nameless woman next to him.

"Well, if you still want to know what that guy wanted, he went that way." Fallon jerked his head towards the back door. Then he smiled slightly and glanced to her. "I don't think I caught your name."

(Er... Cyrus, do you want to follow Chris or the noise (whatever that may be)? It doesn't matter either way with me ^___^)

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:44 pm

"I'd rather not say right now," as the woman looked towards the door.

"Maybe we should forget it, I'd love to fight a random monster right about now."

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:57 pm

Chris returned to the bar with his bodyguard, Frankon (a tall old man, white beard, cane, dark blue robes), through the back door.

Chris: "Frankon, confront that girl over there and pass her this letter." *Points at Katarina*

Frankon: "Yes your honour."

Frankon moved slowly towards Katarina and handed her the letter.

Inside the letter, was a short and simple message from Chris... "Meet me here at 6pm tomorrow. I cannot say why."

Chris turned his sight away from Katarina and looked at the door.

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:29 am

Megan watched Frankon hand Katarina the letter. She was curious as to why a normal person such as her would recieve such a letter from a person as infamous as Chris.

"I guess I'll have to follow one of them, and see where this all leads....." she thought to herself.

Just then, a loud blast was heard from outside. Megan rushed out of the bar.....

(Was that okay? I never participated in a forum RPG before.)

Return to “The Roleplay”