Tekkpa Tavern (In Scavia)

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Feb 24, 2004 6:02 pm

(that was great!)

Chris also rushed to the main door to find out the cause of the noise. Outside was a troll that must of been hiding in the sewers. Chris watched the troll's movements carefully.

Suddenly, the troll showed some aggression and advanced quickly towards Megan. Chris threw off his robes and revealed a long brown staff. He lifted it, and by some unknown magic threw the troll through the air to the other end of the street. The troll stumbled around for a few seconds, but then collapsed and died.

Chris put his robe back on and hid his staff again. The bar was silent - nobody had witnessed such magic before (only Chris' race has this magic - not many people of this race are found). Chris quickly looked around the bar, and sat down at a private table with Frankon. He took a quick look at Katarina; turned away, and began his drink. The bar regained its normal atmosphere moments later.

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:59 pm

"That magic...it reminds of something quite familiar. Could that man be him? Nah...", Megan thought to herself.

As Megan walked back to the bar, she saw Chris once again look towards Katarina. She was reminded of the letter. Maybe she would be able to find out if she talked to Chris...

*walks towards Chris's table*

"I forgot...to thank you...for saving me..." she said shyly.

(thanks for the previous compliment, Chris)

(Edit: There was another post after mine, but it was completly off-story (forgot who it was that posted). So I deleted it.)

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:20 pm

Chris looked up at Megan and stared at her face for a number of seconds before speaking.

Chris: "Just be careful... OK?"

Chris wanted to say more to Megan, but he felt as if the only question on her mind was the purpose of the letter to Katarina.

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:12 pm

Returning from a night near the inn, Li enters the pub cloaked in the taditional white and red of a white mage. He quickly walks toward the back of the pub and sits down.

He closes his eyes and concentrates. There is a bright flash in front of him as a glass of water appears on the table. Li opens his eyes and begins to drink.

He looks across the pub and concentrates on the owner. Reading his mind, he learns of all the events which have just happened.

He then quietly sits and drinks his water, waiting for something else to happen.

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:10 am

After sitting in the chair silently all day, Li gets up and walks outside. He walks over the nearest hill and sees a large army of monsters made up of goblins, trolls, & dragons heading in the direction of the tavern.

Easily frightened as he is, Li hurries back, walking, to the tavern. He enters and looks around making eye contant with Chris, Katarina, & Megan. He says nothing and takes his seat, he begins to think as he comes up with a plan, being the tactitian he is.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:06 am

I'm new at this rp deal so bear with me

AHHHHH what is happening to me. As Lance pushed the button on his time warp device his body gets ripped apart. Lance wakes up to the sight of stars above him. Well that must have worked...i'm alive and i'm outside. Lance sets up and dusts himself off. He finds himself on a hilltop over looking a small town. Hmm interesting, i bet i can find out where i'm at by talking to someone there. Just as he got done thinking that he heard something behind him. He looked and saw what looked to be an army of creatures moving toward the town and one of the creatures was moving his way. He looked around and found a bat-like stick laying on the ground. Lance picked it up slowly and hid it behind his back. As the creature moved closer it looked to be like something out of a movie but yet there were no cameras around and this thing was real. Just then the creature saw Lance and ran after him. Lance jumped in a fighting postion and as the creature reached the crest of the hill he smacked it upside the head sending it back to the bottom of the hill. Not looking for a second confrontation with the creature if it was alive, Lance runs down the hill and into the town. The first building he comes apon seems to be a tavern of some type. Lance walks in and notices that everyone is dressed funny. It seems that they have the same reaction about me. Have they never saw bdu's ( battle dress uniform) before. Still holding on to the stick Lance walks over to the bar and takes a seat. He checks his pockets and nothing is there. What....i'm stuck with no money he shouts. Well there goes that idea. He leaves the bar area and takes a seat over to himself wondering what his next move is going to be.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:13 am

Chris had noticed Li's distressed look and moved towards the door of the tavern. Looking over the same hill, he concluded that it would take about a day for the monsters to arrive.

Chris quickly returned to the tavern and shouted.

Chris: "Silence!"

The tavern immediately fell silent - the people turned their sights into Chris' direction.

Chris: "An army of creatures, possibly from the Tower of Discordiance are heading towards our town."

The people gasped.

Chris: "Women and children! Go to the council house and seek refuge! All those fit to fight, prepare your equipment and meet me in the tavern gardens!"

Everyone in the tavern began to move without question. It was the second time this month that monsters had come to the town from the tower.

Chris decided that after the army fell, he would need to investigate the tower. With this thought in mind he looked at Katarina, who by this time had read Chris' note.

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:50 pm

Li had no time to prepare any plan before Chris had shouted the news to everyone. After the announcement Li stood up, and walked outside, neither to take refuge, nor go to the gardens, nor the tower. He wanted no one to know about his abilities, yet, so he found a quiet spot, waited until no one was around, then disappeared, reappearing in a tall tree inside the gardens, watching for what would happen next.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:46 pm

Lance was stirred by the commotion of the strange looking man yelling commands. An army of creatures.....is this real. Where the hell am i. Is this some strange movie set or something. Wait this must be a dream. This is all a dream. I never got hurt...Joe is still alive. Ha ha ha i get it now. I'll just go with the flow. Lance grabs his stick and walks outside and stands in the back of the tavern garden.

Imperial Dragon
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Imperial Dragon » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:54 pm

(First time RPing, so I'll give it a shot...)

Cole had just come into town, not yet knowing about the monsters, and was about to enter the tavern, when he heard Chris' announcement.

"Well," Cole said, streching, "I better get to the tavern gardens..."

As he already had his equipment on, since he dared not leave town without it, he entered the tavern, and went to the gardens, looking at the other people that were in the gardens as well.

'Oh boy,' he thought, a worried look crossing his face, 'there are more here than I expected. I had better hold back all of my power, unless it gets really bad...'
Follow your dreams, you never know where they'll lead you.

Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanant.

L'amour est une belle chose. "Love is a beautiful thing."

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:01 am

All the while, Li stayed in the tree, have fun with his abilities, AKA reading minds, he just happened to overhear Cole's thoughts about his power, and Li began to wonder what kind of power this could be.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:20 am

As Lance gathers his thoguts he ponders on his robotic half of his body. Hmm it looks real but yet i have no feeling in it. Typical of a dream i suppose. Lance starts to walk around and he notices his left eye begins to jerk. What the hell is going on. He smacks his head and hears a clinging sound. Don't tell me...ohh well. Its' not real, just a dream. Lance walks over to a tree located in the gardens and jumps up to grab a branch but instead he flies past the branch to the top of the tree. Holy crap that was cool. He works his way to the middle of the tree and sits there. He starts to tap his hand on the tree not realizing it was making a hollow sound. He peers to his left and he notices a heavly armored man standing there. He seems to have a worried look on his face. Lance just stares trying to figure him out.

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:32 am

(lol, if I'm supposed to be the man in the tree, I'm not heavily armored. I'm in a robe, I'm a 13 year old white mage. If I'm not supposed to be the man in the tree, I am now.)

Li is surprised to find someone else in the tree. As soon as eye contant was made with Lance, Li immediately breaks the eye contant by disappearing.

He reappears back inside the tavern, and since no one is home, he heads upstairs and sits down at a table in the corner, waiting to hear the clashes of battle.

"Yes, when the battle begins, then I will decide."

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:12 am

( nah your not the armored guy imperial dragon "cole" would be the amored man...sorry about the confusion thats the newbie in me)

Lance sits there not beliving what he just saw. As he was looking at the guy in the armor another man was sitting there in the tree and just dissapeared...but it seemed less of a man and more of a child in a robe. Now that was strange Lance thought to himself. Whatever i ate before i fell alseep must have been some good stuff this dream is wack. Lance sets back in the tree watching people gather.

Chris
Forum Admin

Time is Running Out!

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:46 pm

Chris walked into the tavern gardens and addressed the fighters.

"My estimates show me that there are about 100 monsters made up of goblins, slimes, and spiders."

Chris looked at each fighter in the eyes.

"A creature is leading the monsters - it is most likely stronger than the others."

Chris looked at the fighters again.

"Most of you should attack the weaker monsters. However, I want a couple of people to accompany me in a battle against the leader."

The people in the gardens began to discuss who should fight the weaker monsters, and who should join Chris in the battle against the leader.

Time is running out. The monsters are approaching.

Return to “The Roleplay”