Tekkpa Tavern (In Scavia)

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:27 pm

Lance climbs to the top of the tree. He peers out over the horizon and notices the creatures moving in they're direction. Well i'm not gonna wait for those things to get me. Lance jumps out of the tree and picks up his stick. He walks over toward the man that was speaking. He stops in front of Chris. Well being the smart man you appear to be...i'm sure you took into consideration that we won't be battling here in the city and we are gonna take the high point over there on the hill. By taking the high point we will have a major advantage in this battle. But it's going to take time to get everyone over there and quite frankly after i run up a hill i don't feel like fighting so there would need to be resting time that way everyone could be at they're best. With the stick in Lance's right hand he extends the robotic left arm out for a handshake......by the way my name is Lance Rogers.
stupid is as stupid does

Imperial Dragon
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Imperial Dragon » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:41 pm

'Only 100...? I'm sure most of the people here could take care of them...' Cole thought as Chris announced the situation.

"Well then," Cole said, walking over to Chris, as Lance did, "I think I should help you take care of the leader, if you need my help. I've dealt with many monsters in my life, including a few dragons. My name is Cole, good to be fighting with you Chris."
Follow your dreams, you never know where they'll lead you.

Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanant.

L'amour est une belle chose. "Love is a beautiful thing."

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:15 pm

Li listens to every word from a window in the tavern. He disappears after Cole and Lance join Chris, and reappears in front of Chris. He asks,

"What are you fighting for?"

(I have to get an answer from Chris before we start any fighting)

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:00 pm

Megan wakes up late in the morning. She hears the commotion from outisde the tavern, and asks what's going on.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:02 am

Katarina looks at Chris.

Katarina : "If it involves random confrontations and battling against any sort of creature that desires to die..."

Katarina pauses in thinking about the possiblity to finally go fight something again.

Katarina : "...count me in."
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:11 pm

Chris: We are fighting for the people of this town. We are fighting for our families. We are fighting for our future.

Chris looked around. A smile began to appear on his face as he realised the support he was getting.

He looked at Katarina in a way to remind her of the letter he'd given her. However, that had to wait for now.

Chris: We shall assemble on the hill top by dusk.

Chris looked at Li in hope of his support.

Chris: Brave men; brave women. May the gods watch over you and help us bring justice to these evil creatures.

Chris made a final glance towards Li. Chris was prepared to leave for the hill with the brave warriors, as soon as he had Li's support.

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:46 am

Li answered,

"You fight for selfless reasons, you have my support"

Imperial Dragon
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Imperial Dragon » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:22 am

Cole smiled as Li agreed to join.

"Yes, Li, it's good to have people who fight for selfless reasons. Good to have your help, I'm sure it will be necessary."

Cole then turned to Chris.

"About how long do you think it will take to get to the hilltop?" he asked, absentmindedly pulling out his dragon fang sword.

Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanant.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:20 am

Not too long Lance replies. I just came from there a not too long ago and it was a short run.....but ofcourse i was running down hill too. If we have any horses we could hook carts up to them and bring us and our supply to the top of the hill without exhausting ourselves. But the more time we sit here and debate what we are going to do the more precious time we lose. I say we appoint a leader from the townspeople that are fighting those creatures and he can deal with assibling his people. The rest of us that are fighting the leader can discuss things on the way over. Hopefully when we kill the leader of the pack the other creatures will leave. If they don't leave they will lose structure with there leader gone and should be easy picking. Lance twirls his bat-like stick in a Cloud kinda manner and shoves it into the back of his shirt.
stupid is as stupid does

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:15 pm

Chris: People, there is no time to waste. We have a number of horses located behind the council house. Those of you who feel you need a horse, please take one.

Chris looked towards the sun, which was beginning to set.

Chris: Those of you who choose to walk, come with me now. We can reach the hill top in half an hour, where we shall wait. Those of you who want a horse, please endeavour to be at the hill top within the next half hour.

Chris looked around him and raised his staff. He began to walk towards the hill top.

Although Chris made out to the townspeople that this was just an ordinary group of monsters, he knew something wrong. Something was unsettled. He knew the monsters were sent... but by who? He thought back to the Third Doom Island war. He was nothing but a child at the time. He hoped his bad feelings were just nerves, from not fighting an army so big in years.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:03 pm

Lance saw that Chris was walking up the hill and Lance started up after him. Lance thought to himself....is this a dream or not....it seems like one but it doesn't feel like one. Why am i here at this place. Lance pulls the time device out of his pocket....did this little thing malfunction. They did say that it had some bugs that needed to be worked out. Well i have a few weeks to figure that out now i guess. Lance looks at Chris and noticed a disturebed look on his face. He walks over to him and puts his hand on his shoulder

Lance:everything is going to be okay....we have a fine looking group of fighters back there. Just to let you know that if anything happens....i got your back.

Lance has a feeling in his gut that something is about to happen. His reason for being there will soon be explained. And what is the deal with the strangely clothed people there....all will be explained.
stupid is as stupid does

Imperial Dragon
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Imperial Dragon » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:37 pm

Cole followed Chris and Lance out toward the hill.

"Though now I think about it... It's one thing if it's 100 monsters. But completely different if a stronger monster is leading them, and that strong one has unusual intellect. The last time that I saw that was 10 years ago, when my mother disappeared..." he said, thinking about then.

Pulling his sword out again, he studied it, before talking again.

"What do you suppose is leading them? Are we talking about a monster gone insane, or are we talking about something worse, like from the Third Doom Island War?"

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:17 am

When everyone was about half way up the hill, Li decided to leave the gardens. He disappeared and reappeared on top of the hill in a matter of seconds.

He then waited as everyone else continued there trip, reading there thoughts, and watching there strange expressions as they saw that Li was already on top of the hill.

He was still very careful to make sure that no one saw his face.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:26 pm

Chris noticed the speed at which Li managed to get to the hill top. It reminded him of a particular event in his childhood.

Chris thanked Lance for his support, then replied to Cole: "The leader is much stronger than the other monsters... but we can manage it."

The people arrived at the top of the hill about the same time as those on horses. The monsters were getting closer.

Stepping to the front of the people, Chris raised his staff: "Prepare your weapons!"

The people immediately prepared themselves.

Chris: "The leader is at the back of the group. We must focus on the minor monsters. Wait for my call before challenging the leader: we must challenge it together."

Chris looked around at the people and knew they were ready to fight.

Chris: "Attack!"

Chris and the people moved swiftly towards the monsters which had just begun to climb the hill.

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:49 pm

Megan watched Chris rally the people into battle.

"Such amazing leadership. That Chris is no ordinary person.....no doubt he will travel to the tower after this.....that is where we shall meet..." Megan thought.

Megan began walking towards the tower. As she walked, she pased by Chris. He seemed to turn in her direction, then glance back at the monsters.....

Return to “The Roleplay”