Tekkpa Tavern (In Scavia)

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:56 pm

Li was not much of a fighter, so he decided he would simply be a supportive person. At the start of the fight he cast a wide spread Protect Spell on everyone in hopes of redusing the damage taken from the monsters.

He noticed Megan going off on her own, so he lifted up his left hand, and in a second, a Hi-Potion appeared.

"She might need this."

The Hi-Potion disappeared, reappearing in Megan's supplies.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:06 am

As the pack charged...Lance looked around to see everyone with swords or what apeared to be a wizard staffs. Lance reaches in his shirt and pulls out his meager bat-like stick. He notices some of the creatures have swords and sharp bladed weapons too.

Lance:Ohhh this is fair......

as he turned around he saw the strange man that was in the tree with him earlier looking toward some female and casting a spell. At that same moment Lance saw a creature moving towards the young man. Lance stepped inbetween the two and he started to beat the goblin with the stick. After several hits the goblin went down. Lance started to walk through the path that was being cleared by the heros and he noticed the creature in the rear.

Lance: that must be him he thought to himself.

Lance breaks away from the pack and starts to beat his own way up to the beast. He looks back every so often to make sure Chris doesn't fall in battle or he'd have to keep his word and turn back to get him. As the battle progresses Lance looses all thought of where and why he is there but to how to keep himself and his camrades alive in the up coming battle with the beast ...........
stupid is as stupid does

Imperial Dragon
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Imperial Dragon » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:34 am

Upon seeing the power of all the monsters, Cole was taken aback, not expecting this much power from the weaker monsters.

'Darn, looks like I'll have to tap into some of that power that I didn't want to...' he thought.

A large gust of wind suddenly blew up out of nowhere, and a vortex started to swirl around him.

"Djinn, mighty Dragon of the Wind! Lend me your power in this time of need!" Cole cried, raising his sword above him.

Large clouds of dust swirled around him now, faster and faster, until all of a sudden, the wind died. However, he was no longer the same. Strange new armor was now on him, and he now held two identical swords, like his old one. Mystical wings made of wind sprouted of his back, and weak enough winds supported him.

'Li, I know you were reading my thoughts before. No, this isn't all of my power, just a small portion of it,' he thought, in case Li was trying to read Cole's mind again.

"LET'S GO!" he roared, as sharp blades of wind joined with his swords, and he rushed toward the nearest group of monsters.

"TYPHOON!" he roared, spinning around, and splitting the monsters in two.
Follow your dreams, you never know where they'll lead you.

Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanant.

L'amour est une belle chose. "Love is a beautiful thing."

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:12 am

Katarina started saying something underneath her breathe...

Katarina : "Hmph... they need more training if they wish to make it through tougher battles."

A random Goblin was charging Katarina...

Goblin " "Youz... will dia!!!"

Katarina dodges the attack from above with ease.

Katarina : "Seriously... if your going to attack, you should do so not by putting all your weight into one bashing attack from above... 'cause."

Katarina leans over after dodging the blow, puts her hands on her sword and drew it out, all at the same time cutting a gash into the Goblin's side.

Goblin : "OOOOWWWZZZ... TAT HURTZ!!!"

The Goblin attempted to retaliate and struck from above yet again.

Katarina : "So what they say is true... Goblins have no brains. Even after someone tells them what they did wrong."

Goblin : "TAIKEE TAT BAKS!"

Katarina felt the presence of another Goblin sneaking up on her...

Goblin Two : "AIEYYYyeaaa....."

The Goblin died instantly with the blow from Katarina's Blade. The blade was right through it's head.

Goblin : "But... but... if youz culd... do... tat... wy didn't youz killz me?"

Katarina : "I love to play with my food first."

The Goblin realizing he stood no chance by now was begging for mercy at Katarina's feet.

Goblin : "P-p-plese! Lit me leve..."

Katarina : "I wasn't aware that Goblins had feelings, nor were they scared of death."
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Chris
Forum Admin

Goblin Attack!

Postby Chris » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:45 pm

Chris suddenly realised he was surrounded by about three goblins. Two were in front of him; the other one was behind him.

Chris lifted up his staff and by some magic threw the goblins in front of him a considerable distance away. Chris took his staff and swung it around, hitting the goblin behind him in the head.

Goblin: Owwwwwww!

The goblin collapsed shortly afterwards.

The leader of the monsters caught Chris' eyes. It was just standing there in the distance staring at Chris. It looked like some kind of troll.

Chris realised that he would have to rally the people to attack the troll soon. However, he knew that there were too many weaker monsters still left to even think about focusing on the leader.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:54 pm

Meanwhile the Goblin was still at Katarina's feet begging...

Goblin : "P-p-plese!"

Katarina : "Hmph... alright, I'll let you live... if you fight with us."

The Goblin thought for a minor second, with his pea braind.

Goblin : "I can'd du tat to me frendz!"

Katarina : "Well, suit it yourself then."

The Goblin got up and attempted to attack Katarina from the side this time. However the Goblins swing was dreadfully slow and Katarina dodged again...

Katarina : "..."

Katarina chopped the Goblin's head off almost immediatly after sighing.

Katarina : "Yep, no brains indeed..."

Katarina managed to catch a glimpse of Chris fighting off three Goblin attackers.

Katarina : "This maybe interesting..."

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Imperial Dragon
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Imperial Dragon » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:58 pm

Looking up, Cole noticed the large troll as well. However, Chris had not called to rally everyone, so he headed for the next monster that he saw. However, seven monsters, two slimes and five goblins, surrounded him.

Goblin 1: Git him!

Cole just floated there, laughing.

Goblin 3: What'z zo funnie?

"This!" Cole cried, as they all jumped at him. They were all caught up in a tornado that he had created quickly. Faster and faster they swirled, until they were close to another group of enemies that no one had gotten to yet.

"DOWN BURST!" Cole roared.

Suddenly, those monsters in the tornado started to fall, being pushed down by a hard wind. They collided with the monsters on the ground, and the goblins collapsed, and the slimes melted to nothing.

"Good. Chris! Are we about ready to take on the big one?" he called.

Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanant.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:43 pm

There was 4 goblins standing in the way beteween him and the big one. As he stood there they started to charge at him. As the first one got apon him he brought the stick from the ground to the air in an upward motion and cracked the stick apon the goblins chin. The goblin fell but at that same moment the stick ruptured into 5 peices. With the stick broken he had no weapon...no way to defend himself. The other three aproched him and two of them grabbed each arm while the third charged with a goblin axe. Without thinking Lance tried to sling his arms free and his left robotic arm slung one goblin into the other on his other arm. The force knocked the other goblin down. But as he was in the procces of doing that the third goblin struck his arm only cutting the clothes scratching the metal below.

The third goblin realized the only damage he done and started to run. It got a good distance away and Lance was trying to focus on him. All of a sudden a lens came over his robotic eye and zoomed in on the goblin. At that same moment a laser came out on his left robotic arm and his arm locked onto the goblin by it's self. Then a red light started to blink in his left eye that said fire. Like in instict he always had he thought the comand fire and the goblin fell.

Lance: well that was amazing...i didn't know i could do that. I wonder what else this body of mine can do. When he looked away from the goblin the lens went away along with the laser. As that being the last obsticle in his way he was in front of the monster boss. He reached down....grabed a goblin axe and looked at the boss.
stupid is as stupid does

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:37 am

( ok, this is really unrealistic. No one is getting even minor damage done to them. The worst thing that's happened was a guys shirt got torn. What's a white mage supposed to do if no one gets even a scratch on anything except shields and armor?_)

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:11 am

( well these are lowly goblins.....it would take something stronger than that to hurt anyone....but wait for the boss battle....or you could heal villgers that could be hurt)
stupid is as stupid does

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:14 pm

As Katarina watches on; the Troll was roaring feriously.

Katarina : "SOMEBODY SHUT THAT #### THING UP! IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE!"

The Troll's attention was deverted to Katarina, right after it had injured some more villagers.

Troll : "ARRRRR!!!"

Katarina : "I certainly hope you don't fight like your breath, otherwise you wouldn't challenge anyone."

The Troll about a thousand feet still away took offence to this. He started making his way toward Katarina. Along the way he leveled a few more houses and injured some more civilians.

Katarina : "Now let's see if your fists talk just as well as your actions; otherwise I'd be deeply dissapointed."

Troll : "ARRRRRRR!!!"

The Troll almost hit Katarina in it's attempt to shut her up. While just barely doding the attack she started taunting it again.

Katarina : "So I see your not as bad as your followers. May I call you AR-breath?"

The Troll swung a few more times with Katarina dodging everyblow. In one instant Katarina was able to draw her blade again. She attempted to stab the Troll in the heart, but instead the Troll stuck it's arm in the way and blocked her attempt. It was so far deep into the Troll's arm that Katarina could not pull the weapon out.

Katarina : "Well, that's not good..."

The Troll swung while Katarina was still in daze that she could not get her sword out of it's arm and knocked her back a few feet. In pain she knew she could not do this alone...

(You guys can delete those complete OOC posts by now ^_^)

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:12 pm

Chris turned towards the troll and was horrified at seeing Katarina being hurt - he had to keep her alive!

Immediately, Chris called for help.

Chris: "Warriors and mages! ATTACK THE TROLL!"

Chris ran towards Katarina and stood infront of her in order to protect her. The troll, who due to its size was very slow, was moving towards Chris and Katarina. Chris raised his staff and shouted some words.

Chris: "Iack-sin-baddagan."

All of a sudden, fire appeared from Chris' hands and burnt the troll. Chris expected the troll to be knocked over, but the fire didn't seem to hurt it very much.

The troll lifted up its arm ready to attack Chris. Chris knew his physical defence wasn't great, and hoped somebody would distract the troll while he thought of a different spell to cast on it.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:21 pm

Katarina instead pushed Chris out of the way so he wouldn't get hit. Although in doing this she sacrificed herself and was hit again by the troll.

Katarina : "ugh..."

Katarina was dazed and now was an easy target by the troll. The troll started advancing towards her...

Imperial Dragon
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Imperial Dragon » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:36 pm

Cole, thinking quickly, cast a wind barrier around Katarina, so that she couldn't be hurt while someone else had time to heal her.

Then, he started to slash at the troll, and keep it away from the mages, while they tried to either heal the injured, or conjure up more powerful spells.

'Chris didn't have much luck with fire, so I wonder...' he thought, until something grabbed him from behind.

A couple of goblins had grabbed him, and one had covered his face so he couldn't see. While the barrier around Katarina would hold up, he couldn't cast any offensive magics, or protect himself if he couldn't see.

Suddenly, he was knocked back against a large rock, as the troll knocked him back, and started for him.

'At least Katarina's safe,' he thought, not wanting anyone else to get killed.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:49 pm

Chris appreciated Katarina's sacrifice, and got up from the ground. Chris picked up his staff and began to chant some words...

Chris: "Dan via gongda."

After repeating the words three times, he opened his left hand and struck the troll with Flash (lightning magic). The troll cried out in pain and fell backwards. It wasn't dead though.

Chris had to make a decision - should he continue to fight the troll, now that he had found a weakness... or should he help Katarina? Chris looked around hoping that Li would be near, with his powerful white magic.

Return to “The Roleplay”