Rules, announcements and character information related to the RPG are posted here. This is the only board in the online roleplay where you can post out-of-character.
Moderator: Moderator Team
DualBladeAlstadtMilitary wrote:I'm not sure. I'm still taking a backseat to the whole thing for now, trying to figure out where the story is at.
1) Everyone was in the tavern. A monster came to the door, and Chris killed it.
2) Katarina (Cyrus_Soulfire) received a mystery note from Chris saying that they need to meet up later.
3) An army of monsters was spotted heading towards the town. The people gathered and defeated the army, which was commanded by a giant troll.
4) Megan took Chris and some other people to The Tower of Discordiance, to find out why monsters are attacking people all of a sudden.
5) In the tower, a statue was found with places for gems. Everyone began to look for gems to place in the statue, in the hope it would open a door to a key room or a staircase towards the top of the tower.
6) Megan (Alexia) took Chris to a maze in the tower but got seperated. Chris followed the maze by listening to the music coming from the upper floors. The music got louder in the correct directions.
7) Chris came across a symbol used by his tribe, the "Magikawas". (The Magikawas live in a distant kingdom, and are rarely seen in this part of the world. They are usually excellent magic users.) The symbol indicated to Chris that the tower was built by his people - they normally build constructions with two paths - does this mean there are two ways to the top of the tower? Chris thought about it and considered that the maze could be one way, and the other way could be opened by placing the gems in the statue.
There are more fine details if you go through the roleplay posts, but this overview covers most of the main bits.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest