Tower Of Discordiance

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Mon May 03, 2004 6:20 pm

Lance began to stir. It felt as though his head was being ripped apart. Drenched in blood of his own and of the creature he proceded to stand. With a couple of wobly steps he was back up on his feet.

Lance: Is everyone okay.....that was a close one

Lance could not yet focus on the room. He could only see figures and one seemed to be an diffrent. Lance rubbed his eyes a few times and things finally started to clear up. He looked around the room and saw Chris alive and well with the lady still laying there. Then he turned his attetion to the center of the room and there was a figure there with wings and scales. Lance was cluless to what was going on. He feard the worst and recoverd enough strength to get in front of Chris and the female.

Lance: isn't this my lucky day.....

Lance peered into the eyes of the figure but it seemed diffrent then the other creatures he fought. It's eyes seemed gentle and not tainted with wildness. The figure also looked somewhat familiar but he couldn't quite placce his finger on it.
stupid is as stupid does

Ryu
Villager

Postby Ryu » Mon May 03, 2004 10:59 pm

Ryu:"hello lance it is I Ryu don't be frightend"

Ryu turned around and began to walk away. He searched for a place to hide. The body once over lance started to stir. He watched as the undead began to rip itself in two. Ryu grimaced as the body began to grow back its missing parts . Ryu jumped into the air and flaped his wings. He swooped down and beheaded the creaters. He pulled some flint from his pocket and struck it over the creatures.

Ryu:"May your souls rest in peace"

The bodys Writhed in pain. Ryu changed back to his human form.

Ryu:" So lance where to next"
'My town was destroyed now I want revenge........... I'll kill all the sinistrals! I am Ryu and I alone will kill them all."

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Thu May 13, 2004 8:31 pm

Chris, being concerned for the safety of Katarina, asked who Ryu was. He felt that Ryu could be trusted... he just wanted to make sure that he wasn't some sort of monster. His dragon form looked powerful!

:)

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Thu May 13, 2004 10:50 pm

Katarina finally comes to...

Katartina : "...Did... did I miss anything?

Katarina still looked like she could faint again at any moment.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Ryu
Villager

Postby Ryu » Fri May 14, 2004 12:15 am

Ryu:"Well know since everyone is awake I shall tell you who and what I am"

Ryu explained what he was and why he is what he is.

Ryu:"Well to let you know the dragons of my people are very well kept. They are the chieftians of my race. The dragons train us to fight and carry on the legacy. My master was of the water and was strong as a healer and a fighter. He taught me how to intertwine the two into a great force So for those who might be wondering I am the last of my race. my village was attacked by demons and destroyed"

The stone containing his powers began to glow and he transformed.

Ryu:"So as I asked before may I join your party"
'My town was destroyed now I want revenge........... I'll kill all the sinistrals! I am Ryu and I alone will kill them all."

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Fri May 14, 2004 7:15 pm

With a sigh of ewxhaustion Lance sits back down. It was a good thing that creature was just Ryu. Lance thought to himself

Lance: If i had to fight anything else i would have probably died

Lance turns to the female and he is stunned to see her sitting. He heard her say did i miss anything. Lance burst out laughing beside her.

Lance: Ahhh not a whole lot actully.

Lance turns to Ryu and smiles....

Lance: have no problem with you joining us. I'm pretty sure we can use all the help we can get.

At that moment something caught Lances eye.....something sparkiling. Lance walks over to the body of the figure and picks up a stone. It looks idenitcal to the one he found on the suit of mail that chased him but this one was a diffrent color. Lance puts the stone in the bag with the book......as he passed the stone over the book the book began to glow the same color of the stone he had.

He pulled the book out and looked at it. It seemed as though the stone was talking to the book. The book flung open to a map that was close to the back of the book.The map projected itself in the air like a hologram. It seemed to be a map of the tower. In one spot there were two flashig points close to the entrance and there were two other flashing points on the map. One of the flahing points color was the same of the jewel he had put in the statue.

Lance: If i'm not mistaken i bet these glowing spots are the stones locations.

He looked on the map to see where the last flahing point is and it apears to be on the top floor. Lance looks at everyone....

Lance: Hmmmmm.....well if we are gonna get everyone else up here then we need to go up there first to get the last jewel. But i think we should rest here for a while to regain our strength. Who knows what might be up there in the top.
stupid is as stupid does

Ryu
Villager

Postby Ryu » Fri May 14, 2004 10:17 pm

Ryu:"Lance I have a question have you ever seen a dragon"

Ryu thought of the ancient story of the dragon mage who held all the elements he was unstopable. He also was like Ryu and he was the last but sacrificed his life to rebuild the tribe. Thats what ryu Wished to do.

Ryu:"and if any of you has seen one too I would like to Know were"

Elec2684
Villager

Postby Elec2684 » Wed May 19, 2004 5:22 pm

Miko needed money and she felt that she could obtain some by exploring the tower. She had also heard of the monsters and overheard that this was the source of them. That's why she came to the tower. After a few days, has made it to the room with the rope and the spider corpses, and the bones. Being unsure of whether or not the spiders are dead, she picks up one of the bones and throws it at one of them. It doesn't move.
Miko: I guess dat one's dead... wat 'bout da udver?
She picks up another bone and throws it at the other spider. It's confirmed that it's also dead.
Miko: Okay. Guess I can go up-- if da wope don't bweak.
She goes over to the rope and gives it a few tugs.
Miko: Safe.
She climbs up. It's rather soggy and she stops for a little bit.
Miko: Hope dis holds...
It does and after a few minutes, the small furry child makes it to where Lance and Ryu are. She stands in the door way for a little bit before going to greet them. She realizes that because she's not from this world and that she's not human, people may mistake her for a monster. After swallowing her fear, she goes over and tugs at Lance's sleeve.
Avatar: It's my character, Miko Nukumi drawn by a friend of mine.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Fri May 21, 2004 8:11 pm

Lance still dazed from the ordel before spaces out. When he regains his thought he reponds to Ryu

Lance: A dragon.....well i use to watch them in movies as a kid but never actully saw one. Which leads to another question.....where the heck am i. I have no idea where or what time i am in.

Lance turns his attention back to the book with the glowing dots. He picks up the book and starts to walk away from where he was sitting and the book image starts to fade.

Lance: hmmmm i wonder why it done that.

He walks back over to Chris and the book starts to light up again. The closer he gets to Chris the brighter the book becomes.

Lance Well Chris....this book seems to react to you for some reason.

He puts the book on Chris's lap and starts to sit down. No sooner did he try to sit down he felt somthing pulll at his sleeve. He turns to look and he looks at something he has never seen before. It appeared to be a dog like creature. It seemed young and scared. Lance looks at the dog like creature and smiles.

Lance: well hello there.....do you speak english

Lance could tell from the way it looked that it was no threat to him. If it was an enemy it would have attacked him instead of pulling on his sleeve.
stupid is as stupid does

Elec2684
Villager

Postby Elec2684 » Fri May 21, 2004 10:15 pm

Miko sees that Lance was smiling so she feeks a bit better.
Miko: M-my name's Miko... I... um... I was... wondewing if um... I couwld join you peopwle...
She then realized that these people may doubt her abilities.
Miko: I'm 6 and I can take cawe of mysewf okay so you don' have to wowwy 'bout me getting huwt. I know how to fight too. Alwso I can swim froo lava. Hot stuff don't huwt me.
She puts extra emphasis on the "l" as if she were trying very hard to pronounce the word "lava" correctly.
Miko: So how 'bout it? Can I come?

Ryu
Villager

Postby Ryu » Sat May 22, 2004 2:22 am

Ryu: number one never say dont worry about me for it is never true because you need someones help in your life second sure you can join

Ryu looked at his arm and saw the scales of his dragon form....

Ryu: Wait your not afraid of my form i am in little miko

Ryu turned to lance

Ryu: Lance I belive you are here for a higher calling... of course not to get your hopes up you could have been accidently summoned by a mage

Then Ryu felt something in his stone it was the sign of a mesage from his master he turned and ran to the shadows

Elec2684
Villager

Postby Elec2684 » Sat May 22, 2004 3:52 pm

Miko: I'm not scawed of dwagons cause I can tuwn into one myself. Wan me to show you? Den again, it takes a wot outta me. I can onwy be a dwagon fow a few minutes an' den I change back. I'ww show you da next time we fight a weawwy tough enemy. Hey, whea's he going?
She starts running after Ryu.
Miko: Whea awe you going?!

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Katarina clears her throat. By now she looks like she has regained some consciousness.

Katarina: "I think we should be moving on with our quest."

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:05 pm

Chris: "Katarina... you're awake!"

Chris smiled with relief, then eventually nodded his head in agreement.

:P

(Let's get this RPG going again!)

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:08 pm

Katarina looking a lot more conscious now...

Katarina: "Yes I am Chris. So what's next?"

Katarina was looking for some more monsters to battle. Just thinking about it, she drew her sword.

Katarina: "Or do I start looking for trouble?"

Return to “The Roleplay”