The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Comment on Lufia World's news and updates.

Moderators: Chris, Moderator Team

Chris
Forum Admin

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:45 pm

I'm taking a short break from updating the old pages, to hopefully provide you all with a more interesting update. As many of you already know, Lufia World covers primarily the Lufia series... but we're now going to start covering other popular roleplaying games. I've been thinking about Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, and Zelda. To start off the "Other Games" section, I've added a few pages about The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. This is nowhere near finished... there will be more than three pages about the game when I'm done! I'm hoping that our future coverage on all these other RPG series will bring us some more visitors, and will help keep our great community alive! :D

Some other news... the merger with Billy Hatcher's Den has been cancelled. There are a few reasons for this... for more information, take a look at this thread.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:50 am

Cool! Zelda the Windwaker is a great game. I'm playing it for the second time now.

Dammit, I've been away from LWF way too long.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:50 am

Cool! Zelda the Windwaker is a great game. I'm playing it for the second time now. Are you gonna put up the other Zelda games as well?

Dammit, I've been away from LWF way too long.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:01 pm

Yeah, I want to have some pretty complete sections on Lufia, Zelda, Final Fantasy, and perhaps Golden Sun. :)

Return to “Lufia World - News and Updates”