Fullmetal Alchemist

General gaming discussions. However, discussions about Lufia, Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, and Zelda should be posted in the dedicated forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:04 pm

Yay Yay Yay Yay YAY YAY YAY! :) :) :) :) :)
I got a really cool game this weekend called FullMetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel. This game rocks completely. That's why I didn't post here for a day or two. The game had me busy playing. I hope someone else gets it so they can enjoy a great game. Also did anyone see the recent FullMetal Alchemist. It was called FullMetal vs. Flame or vice-versa. It was awesome. Al finds a cat, Ed fights Roy, and Hawkeye scares the pee out of a stray dog that becomes hers after an officer is forced to give it up to anyone that will take it.
"Believe in yourself and create your own Destiny. Don't fear Fate"

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:49 am

I saw the game at Wal-Mart today. How does it play?

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:06 pm

Well the gameplay is really great and it is a really good game especially if you are a good fan of FullMetal Alchemist.
As far as it goes you go around as Edward Elric and you are headed toward. Central but the train you are on gets hijacked so that plan is ruined and you have to beat up all the bad guys. Al will follow you around a couple of times but he follows you all around after you finish the train part. You can go around and transmute certain items into weapons or helpful items. You can somethimes make a replica of Ed that will walk around to fool enemies and distract them. It gets pretty intresting when the plot twist comes into play. I say you should buy it if you want a game that's worth your money and you are an rpg fan. I will not be held responsible if you purchase an awesome game and you turn around and say you hate it. It is after all your 40 dollars (U.S. anyway)

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:15 am

I saw my local Wal-Mart selling the game for about $35 (a sale, perhaps?). Might be good for people waiting for a sale on it.

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:29 am

Hey Alexia, you were right. I was reading in my Game Informer magazine and I saw a little part about a second Full Metal Alchemist game. It is called Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir. It's the prequel to Broken Angel. I gotta get this game too. Well just making sure everyone knows.

Return to “General Gaming”