*NOTICE* If you've submitted fanart to TAC in the past...

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

*NOTICE* If you've submitted fanart to TAC in the past...

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:03 pm

This is a global community announcement, sent to all forums in the Lufia community.

First off, if you haven't submitted in the past, stop reading, as this doesn't affect you.

If you had submitted fanart to TAC after I originally switched to the image gallery, chances are you will have to resubmit it.

TAC was the victim of a hacking attack earlier this month which compromised our forum and image gallery. Though the forum was easily salvaged, the image gallery was lost, and the only material I had was what I had back in the days before the image gallery existed.

Even if you have material submitted pre-gallery days, all of the artwork submitted is currently under my name. I would encourage users to claim their work by seeing if I had uploaded it under my name, and then upload the same file yourself. If you do this, please let me know so I can delete the copy that I uploaded.

To reduce the probability of this getting modded for spam, I'm not going to post the link directly, but instead direct you to my website profile button. The image database is easily accessible from there.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”