wind waker glitch need helpDO NOT LOOKunless past wind temp.

Discuss anything related to the Zelda games.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cap'N CRUMP
Red Jelly

wind waker glitch need helpDO NOT LOOKunless past wind temp.

Postby Cap'N CRUMP » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:42 am

i have beaten wind waker previously before. i started it again and i cant go to the wind temple because i cant bring makar with me. when you go to get him behind the waterfall he's not there. there are also no musical notes coming from the waterfall either. i have completed everything up until this point and its not workin help plz.

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:56 am

Have you done the Fire Temple yet? IIRC, you could do them in either order, but just give it a try anyway.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:14 am

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary wrote:Have you done the Fire Temple yet? IIRC, you could do them in either order, but just give it a try anyway.

*sigh* Listen well, Adam. The Fire Temple is from OoT. I presume you mean the Earth Temple. And no, I'm almost positive that you have to do the Earth Temple first, and then the Wind Temple.

Let's see... you've completed the Earth Temple, you have the Iron boots and you have learned the Wind God's Aria?

If that is the case, perhaps you could go to the Great Deku Tree. I know Makar is standing there before you get to this point. If he is there, check whether you have really done EVERYTHING to this point.

If not, it could be that you've already brought Makar to the Wind Temple. Take a look over there.

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:51 am

I recall hearing music before actually speaking to the deku tree. I may be wrong, though.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:04 pm

That's right. You don't have to speak to him at all at that point. The music comes from the waterfall. But he said he didn't see Makar there. That may mean he forgot something and Makar is still near the Deku Tree. He is there before the Wind Temple event.

Cap'N CRUMP
Red Jelly

Postby Cap'N CRUMP » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:43 pm

ok i got it. i just copied my data from file 1 to 2 and played it then switched back. i also found a glitch in the process. if you freeze an enemy then throw them off something RIGHT BEFORE they break from the ice the ice will shatter and leave an orb leaving you to kil the enemy and get another orb.

THX guys,
CRUMP

funkball
Red Jelly

Same problem

Postby funkball » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:36 pm

I'm also stuck on this point.

I've been into that waterfall well before I ever learned the Wind Aria. I've been to the wind island and learned the music from the spirit of Fado. When I return to the Forest area, Makar isn't in the waterfall, in fact the cave is empty. I've been back in to talk to the Deku tree, but Makar doesn't seem to be in there either.

Is this a glitch? I sure hope not, as I have no other save point (stupid, I know).

Any ideas? Thanks.

funkball
Red Jelly

Ok, figured it out.

Postby funkball » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:10 am

You DO have to clear the Earth Temple first, and only then will Makar appear in the waterfall.

It's a little confusing, because you can get to the Wind Temple entrance, learn the song, and be instructed to find the character with the fiddle, but you actually can't find the guy until you find and clear the other temple first. Too bad there's no clue to help you realize that. I spent many hours trying to find out why I couldn't find the guy.

So, ... it's not a glitch.

TWWaker
Red Jelly

Postby TWWaker » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:12 pm

Hey, I was looking for help and found exactly what my problem is in the topic, and well im going through the same thing, i cannot find Makar in the Gale Isle, by the deku tree nor the cave behind the waterfall, i read that u said the earth temple needed to be done first, but i went to headstone isle and i already had the melody, and i remember doing the Medli sage, i can tell you that i might have being in the wind temple, and done it and thats why i cant find him, but i read u get the hookshot in the wind temple, if thats the case how come i never recall finding it, i mean it would let me in to get it if it were, but maybe i havent being there after all, its being over a year since i played wind waker so i dont know where im at, would appreciate some help of to where Makar might be :(

Return to “Zelda”