Final Fantasy X-2 Urgent Help!

Talk about anything relating to the Final Fantasy games here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

finalfantasyaddict
Red Jelly

Final Fantasy X-2 Urgent Help!

Postby finalfantasyaddict » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:40 am

Hey i have ben stuck on this one part of final fantasy x-2 for months and i cant seem to get the right percent, am i doing something wrong. I have been following the strategy guide step by step. I am up to the begininng of Chapter 4 and it says that after doing a certain part of the begining of chapter 4 which takes place on the airship....that i should have exactly 63% but when i save my game i see that i have only 62% and i become frustrated...i have tried over and over but it doesnt seem to change, what am i doing wrong...i will never continue the game until i have that 63% because i want to finish the game with 100% so i can view the perfect ending at the end. Please help me i am uregent...i have been trying this for ages please help .....message me back ASAP when u can or e-mail me macca_4dchix@hotmail.com or add me on msn. Thankyou!

UrGothFantasy
Red Jelly

Postby UrGothFantasy » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 pm

the walkthroughs arent always exact hun. like it fails to mention that you can get full throttle in chapter 2..and that the only way to get every single one of the crimson spheres is by giving the sphere u got from kilika to the youth league.

id say just go through the game again....and then when u start a new game plus...ask about and see what you can find out.
you walk through the shadows in the valley of death,looking for your worst nightmare. well guess what hun its me

Return to “Final Fantasy”