new zelda game???

Discuss anything related to the Zelda games.

Moderator: Moderator Team

jeffers.short
Villager

new zelda game???

Postby jeffers.short » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Can anyone tell me anything about the new zelda game coming out under the name "spirit tracks"?

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:19 pm

My username is pronounced LEE-EYE_TRY-GAR.

Lufia World Lotteries Won; 16, Tickets Bought; 68.

My other home... My Profile

johnswhite
Red Jelly

Postby johnswhite » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:34 am

Link, a young man raised as a wrangler in a small, rural village, is ordered by the mayor to attend the Hyrule Summit. He sets off, oblivious to the dark fate that has descended upon the kingdom. When he enters the Twilight Realm that has covered Hyrule, he transforms into a wolf and is captured. A mysterious figure named Midna helps him break free, and with the aid of her magic, they set off to free the land from the shadows. Link must explore the vast land of Hyrule and uncover the mystery behind its plunge into darkness. As he does, he'll have to enlist the aid of friendly folk, solve puzzles and battle his way through dangerous dungeons. In the Twilight Realm, he’ll have to use his wolf abilities and Midna’s magic to bring light to the land. Besides his trusty sword and shield, Link will use his bow and arrows, fight while on horseback and use a wealth of other items, both new and old.

Volt
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Volt » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:32 pm

same old brown stuff as always. Whatever happened to the Triforce stories though? They were in 3 games or something and then it was just completely forgotten. You'd think an item of almost divine and godlike powers wasnt something they just tossed aside.

Return to “Zelda”