ITT: Write Lufia Loading Screen "Tips and Trivia" Messages

Share your Lufia fan fiction and artwork in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

ITT: Write Lufia Loading Screen "Tips and Trivia" Messages

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:45 pm

I wanted to post this in Forum Games. Ah well.

If there's a new Lufia game for the 3DS or WiiU, then it will probably have a loading screen somewhere. In this thread write tips and trivia things to display during that loading screen. I'll start:

When you run out of HP, you will collapse. To keep this from happening drink Potions, eat food, or cast Strong spells to recover HP.

IP is burned when you cast a spell or perform a special attack. If you have no IP, then you can't use either or.

Special attacks consume more IP than magic spells. Because of this, strong people often have higher GUT than smart people.

Now days everyone can use any type of weapon. However, some are better with certain weapons than others.

That's all for now. Now it's your turn!
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Re: ITT: Write Lufia Loading Screen "Tips and Trivia" Messag

Postby SinReVi » Thu May 03, 2012 3:25 pm

This makes me think of the loading screen of Kid Icarus uprising =P
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Dekar The Great
Knight

Postby Dekar The Great » Thu May 03, 2012 7:24 pm

SinReVi wrote:This makes me think of the loading screen of Kid Icarus uprising =P

I agree =P
Lufia V: For the Savior Demo 2.2 and Welcome to Ostiaka Out Now!

Dekar The Great
Knight

Postby Dekar The Great » Thu May 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Capsule Monsters are quite useful in combat and come with a variety of different skillsets, collect them all!
Lufia V: For the Savior Demo 2.2 and Welcome to Ostiaka Out Now!

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:06 pm

SinReVi wrote:This makes me think of the loading screen of Kid Icarus uprising =P

So you noticed.

Blue Shards are everywhere. They can be found Inside of treasure chests, from fallen monsters, or in hidden areas. They're useful for something so collect as many as you can.

A higher Elemental Resist means you'll take less damage from that element and have a less chance of suffering from an elemental status infliction.

When on fire, you'll gradually loose HP. So stop drop and roll when you get a chance.

When frozen, you can't move. Taking damage will unfreeze you, but you'll take double damage from the hit.

When drenched, you become heavy. You can't jump as high, nor can you run as far without tiring out. You also take full damage while evading.

When paralyzed, you can't run nor jump but you can still evade and attack (with half attack power). Keep mystery pins handy.

Poison gradually drains HP. Poison will persist for a while so use an antidote or eat some food to cure it.

When you're scared, your GUT drops to 0 and you can't use IP attacks. People of strong INT will recover from fear faster but a shriek will do the trick.

Confusion will mess with the movement controls and targeting. While confused you can hit friendly allies so be careful.
---DarkMaster2101

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Keep an eye out for Ancient Texts because they hold many useful techniques. Some of which are forgotten by man.

Ancient Texts comes in four colors and genres: Red for Battle Skills. Blue for Magic Spells. Yellow for Personal Perks. And green for Social Perks.

Ancient Texts must be shelved in that hero's personal library before he/she can use them.

Want to try out a new skill but your library is full? Then you may need to remove a book before you can add another one.

Not liking a particular set up? Try changing your weapons and rearranging books in your personal library to match your play style.

Completing achievements will yield Estpolis Medals that can be redeemed for ancient treasures, many of which are branded with an Iris Glyph.

The Ancient Labyrinth has a magnetic field that prevents treasure hunters from bringing their own equipment and skills. Items with an Iris Glyph are unaffected by the magnetic field.

...Should I stop?
---DarkMaster2101

Return to “Lufia Fan Works”