Tower Of Discordiance

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:25 am

At this point Katarina was still dazed.

Katarina : "Hi... my name is babbin... are you my daddy?"

While Chris trying to figure out how to help Katarina and Katarina still dazed from the hit... Vezer managed to get over the initial shock.

Vezer : "Who are you? You resemble the Magikawas... but your somehow different..."
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:09 pm

The monster seemed more intelligent than the rest, to have realised what Chris was.

Chris: ...

Vezer: "Heh heh, you are one aren't you?"

Chris: "It doesn't matter what I am. Leave now and I'll let you live."

Vezer: "No Magikawa will climb this tower again! Vezer promised!"

With that, Vezer charged towards Chris. Chris chanted some words and cast a spell. Vezer turned to stone.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:01 pm

At this point Katarina was still dazed...

She went up to Vezer and started talking to him.

Katarina : "Heh... you were turned to stone..."

Katarina still dizzy started stumbling forward towards the stone statue. She landed in it's arms and fell asleep.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:50 pm

Lance steps in the dark hallway. As he was walking he bumped into the wall several times trying to work his way down the hallway. About 3 minutes pass and hes still walking at a good pace untill he steps on something that makes him loose his balance. As he fell to the ground he heard something zoom over his head.

Lance: what the hell was that.

As he begun to rise, whatver zoomed overhead was coming back. Just as he got back on his feet he got hit with such a force that took his breath away and knocked him back down. There was more movement up ahead and Lance rose to a kneeling postiton and pulled out the sword. The thing was coming back for round three and this time Lance was ready or so he thought.

Out from behind him came the same noise as in front of him and knocks him to the ground lodging his sword into the wall. Steamed with rage Lance jumps to his feet and prepares for the next conflict. He knows whatever hit him before was now in front with the other so he was safe from behind. He stood and listened and he could here both creatures running at him....one on the celing and one on the ground crunching something that sounded like twigs breaking. He rememberd the lazer he had on his arm and he pulled it out. Just like last time a specail screen came over his left eye and long and behold he had night vison.

Lance well that woulda helped earlier.....hmph

He turned his attention back to the noise and he could see whatever it was coming at him. As the two creatures got closer he realized that they were giant spiders.

Lance You gotta be kidding me.

The first one came around and swung at him but this time he dodged it and grabbed its leg. The spider was caught off guard and Lance swung it into the wall then into the other oncoming spider. He aimed the lazer at the first one and shot it in the back. The light from the lazer seemed to hurt the spiders eyes.

Lance Ahhhh the light hurts them.

He got an idea.....he looked for a setting for the lazer and he turned it down that way it wouldn't penetrate but burn. He aimed at the first spider again and this time it's hair caught on fire. The whole room lit up and the other spider was stunned because of the light. Lance could now see quite well and he saw his sword stuck in the wall. He pulled it out and ran to the spider on fire and chopped off his head. Then he looked at the other and swung at it with the sword. Both bodies laided squirmed and the other one caught on fire. Only then Lance realized what he tumbled on to begin with. The whole room was coverd in bones from others misfourtune of finding the hidden passage. Lance manoverd his way around the spiders and saw a rope at the end leading up to the next floor. He walked over to it and started climbing awating what came next.
Last edited by majormastermind on Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stupid is as stupid does

Ryu
Villager

Postby Ryu » Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:32 pm

Ryu waited for the man to leave the room with bones he entered and looked around. He saw the spider corpses one still smoldering.

"Two of these don't kill this quickly and this many at this age" Ryu said.

He pulled a crystal from the folds of his cloak. It instantly illuminated the room he noticed claw marks on the walls.

"So a demon has come from the abyss, and these are not the bones of those it ate. I've seen this before with my sensai...It's a trophy room."
'My town was destroyed now I want revenge........... I'll kill all the sinistrals! I am Ryu and I alone will kill them all."

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:43 pm

Chris laughed silently while picking up Katarina. He placed her over his shoulders. As a result, he almost fell over!

Chris walked towards the end of the room where another staircase was waiting. As he climbed the stairs with Katarina over his shoulder, he wondered what Lance and the others were doing. Chris hoped that everyone would meet up again soon. :)

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:53 am

Lance began to climb the soggy rope going up. As he worked his way up he had to clear some spiderwebs out of his way. The rope seemed to go on forever.

Lance: How long does this rope go on.....

He begun to pick up the pace then all of a sudden he slams his head into a board that was covering the hole

Lance OUUUUUCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Lance's head was rattling around.....then stopped. He tried to push up on the rope with his arm but it wouldn't budge. He switced hands and used his robotic arm that time and moved the board. He climbed out of the hole and looked around. It was still dark but he was in a room with a window in it. He went over to the window and took off layers of dust that was piled on it and the room lit up. He went back over to the hole to see why the board was so heavy and noticed there was an altar on it.

Lance: well that was interesting........

He walked over to the altar and it had some strange markings on it. Maybe it was some kind of writing he thought. On top of the altar was a bag made of some kind of animal skin. He dusted off the bag and opened it up. Inside the bad there seemed to be some kind of large book. He pulled it out and started to obseve it. On the cover it had some kind of weird markings on it and what appears to be blood.

He touched the book and all of these images starting appearing in his head. He saw someone running in that room when it was fairly clean and put the book on the altar. More of his kind came in the room and went down the hole that was there. The only person left in the room was the the bookholder. The man pushed the altar over the hole and at that moment creatures followed by other people came running in the room. The bookholder put the book on the altar to defend himself but he was no match. At that moment the vison ended and Lance passed out on the ground next to the altar with the book in hand
stupid is as stupid does

rougeredmage
Soldier

Postby rougeredmage » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:44 pm

A shiver ran down the powerful yet inexperienced mage. The path of the mage was at best dangerous at worst lethal. After much debate with the fact that both paths to the tower both suffered from the lack of virtue it was logical to presume that the right hand path would offer him greater level of protection as majority of cultures consider right to be favourable over left. An outstretched hand clasped and under a great deal of strain , yet another magical force is applied through the tool of Rouge’s limb to disturb the prime-movers of the forces that holds many of this labyrinth’s sealed closed. As rouge moves deeper and deeper into this den of fiends that the towers structure maybe deeper and more complex then the magi had first believed.

Stepping deeper into this complex web of rooms and corridor, though rouge is unable to witness of subtle change in lighting each room that the mage entered seem to have a faint barely notable increase in the ambience. Rouge oblivious to the change that he involuntarily was causing. However the impish vicious or perhaps mischievous? Eyes of the fiends and demons that would once call this tower they had been able to infiltrate and eventually prosper, now fear in the very corners of there `kingdom` the ambience having some negative, or indeed for Rouge positive effect on them. And thus they are forced to hide in the corners reduced to the giving of malicious glares at the mage that had upset them by his very presence. Some may have plotted against the magus but none had the courage to attack, unless a favourable opportunity would arise.
Leaving rouge to wander into a large chamber that seems to hold the next of the many obstacles had already faced. A locking mechanism based on the placement of blocks ! a simple and common meathead of sealing of areas, however with the right skill and knowledge easily passable. But rouge sensed a second force at work a more subtle and yet appealing force. Rouge pondered his feelings trying to achieve a state of objective mind yet Rouge like a moth to the flame is attracted to this new unknown force, and thus steps away from the path he had originally taken to investigate this new found feeling.

Ryu
Villager

Postby Ryu » Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:16 am

Ryu cllimbed up the rope to where lance was. He saw the man laying on the floor, lifeless. Consiedering him dead, he opened the book but nothing happened. He heard the man brethe so he gave him a potion to heal him. Lance later began to move...
'My town was destroyed now I want revenge........... I'll kill all the sinistrals! I am Ryu and I alone will kill them all."

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:34 am

Chris got to the top of the stairs and entered a dark room. He put Katarina on the floor, so that he could cast a spell that would light up the room.

As Chris was chanting the magical words, something hit him on the back that sent him flying across the room. Chris hit a wall and collapsed onto the floor, but was too stunned to get back up.

Whatever had attacked Chris was still there. If nobody caught up with Chris and Katarina, then they would both end up dead.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:32 pm

Lance started to open his eyes. The room was spinning around him. He could hear footsteps around but he couldn't focus on anything but the pain in his head. Slowly the room came to a halt and he could see feet there beside him.

Lance: uhhhhhh.....well that was interesting.

Lance slowly raises his to his feet and focuses on the other person in the room.

He looks at the other fellow in the room and he notices that he is wearing a robe with armor underneth. But the main thing that gives him away is the red eyes.

Lance: hmmmm.....i've never met anyone with red eyes...

Lance picks up the book and shoves it back into the bag trying to avoid the blood on the book.

Lance Let me introduce myself.....my name is Lance. I'm looking for a comrade who dissapeared while following a woman. You can follow me if you like....two heads are always better than one.....but i can't sit around here and chat. I feel like something bad is going to happen.

Lance walks out the door in the room hoping the fellow would follow. He seemed like an interesting man and would like to know more about him. Lance saw a stair case leading up to a room. He got a cold chill from the above room. Lance pulled the sword out and slowly walked up the steps. As he got closer he could hear some noises from the above room. Too cautious to look back Lance hoped the young man(or so he thought) was following him.

He made his way to the top and went inside the room......it was complely dark like the tunnel where he fought the spiders. At that moment something swung at Lance hiting him in the left shoulder doing little if any damage. Whatever it was seemed stunned and retreated for a bit. Then it came back and striking a blow this time to his stomach almost sending him to the ground. Lance started to recover but he wasn't quick enough and whatever that was in the room with him crashed into his back sending him into a wall.

At this point Lance had enough of this game the creature was playing. Lance recoverd to his feet and started walking to where he thought the creature was hiding. No sooner then he started walking he tripped over something and came crashing down on something rather soft. Thinking the worst Lance pulled out his sword in a striking manor and put on his night vision lens. As he swung the sword around to strike the creature he saw that it wasn't a creature but Chris and the female. The female seemd as if she was sleeping and Chris seemed like he was seeing stars.

Lance I could only guess what happend here....

Without hesitation the creature leaped toward Lance and the others but this time Lance was ready. Lance grabbed the figures arm and held it there. Whatever or whoever it was seemd suprised and didn't move. Lance swung his arms around and threw the figure into the wall like it had done him. The figure rose to its feet and appered to stare at him. Lance picked the sword up and got into a fighting stance. He knew the figure wouldn't make the same mistake......he wasn't that lucky. Lance had no idea what he was up aginst. What if this figure was playing around with it's food before he ate it. Lance knew this could be his final resting place.....he could turn tail and run. Lance recalled the previos battle outside of the villiage. I promised Chris i would help him if anything happend. With anger in his eyes and blood running from his face he gave the figure a cold stare

Lance: YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stupid is as stupid does

Ryu
Villager

Postby Ryu » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:52 am

Ryu was in the door way as he watched Lance impale the creatre.

Ryu:(thinking to himself) he uses anger as his key wepon not bad

Ryu wondered if he should introduce him self and tell them his story. He used the same stone as before to light up the room.

Ryu: Hello I am Ryu Seishin If you allow I would like to join your small party"

He stood there waiting for an answer....

Ryu:"

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary wrote:Please make sure you read the Roleplay posting guidelines in the Town Hall.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:43 am

Lance sets the book down next to Chris's feet. Lance glares back at the shadowy figure. At that moment Lance sees Ryu in the room also. Ryu states his name and asks to join the party. Lance turns hit attention back to the figure. In the blink of an eye the figure runs at Lance preparing to strike. Lance quicky tightens his grip on the sword and starts to move it. Scraping a line on the ground Lance brings the sword up in an upward motion and slices the opponent from his stomach to his head. The sword shatters on the skull of the creature and it proceds to fall to the ground. With the smell of victory in the air, Lance turns to Ryu.

Before Lance could get a word out he gets kicked in the groin and falls to the ground. Writhing in pain Lance looks up to see the figure now over top of him. Before Lance could react the figure was on top of him smashing in his head. Lance felt around his hand and found a broken shard of the sword. Lance grabbed it and slammed it into the figures head. The shadowy figure went limp and fell on top of Lances body. Lance proceeded to black out.
Last edited by majormastermind on Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
stupid is as stupid does

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:49 pm

Chris managed to get back up. He ran to Lance who was underneath the creature, and called for Ryu's help. Chris began to push the creature off Lance with his staff... eventually, the creature rolled over.

Lance was still in a bad way. Chris knew Lance needed a potion... but he didn't have one.

Ryu
Villager

Postby Ryu » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:35 am

Ryu walked to chris and put his hand on his shoulder.

Ryu:"close your eyes and wait until I say to open them"

Chris closed his eyes and waited. Ryu changed into his half man half dragon( now just called dragon mage) and chanted in his ancient tounge the words for healing rain. Chris felt the rain and opened his eyes. He saw the wings and dragon scales on Ryu and he saw near his chest a Aqua stone(for the water dragon spirit his master) as lance and katarina began to stir he saw Chrises eyes wide open and knew he had to tell him what he was.

Ryu:"hmph. consider yourself lucky your the first to see my peoples form in 200 years"

Return to “The Roleplay”