Weird AC run in lufia 2

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

hotdogman

Weird AC run in lufia 2

Postby hotdogman » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:06 pm

I am trying to get to the bottom of the AC and beat the jelly and while you know you have to get a lot of blue items to suit your whole team it was really weird, I had Maxim, Selan, Guy, and Arty, no one was fully equipped and i started out first floor and got a blue treasure chest, I made it to floor 34 and then i used providence to not get killed, in that run i got 9 blue chest items in that run it was amazing :wink: it was insane

Imperial Dragon
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Imperial Dragon » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:09 pm

Insane is an understatement! I've gone through it four different times w/out beating it, and do you know how many blue chests I got? Five. FIVE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD :evil: !
Follow your dreams, you never know where they'll lead you.

Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanant.

L'amour est une belle chose. "Love is a beautiful thing."

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:12 pm

I have been in the cave at least 20 times ttrying to get the blue chest items, i havent really tried to get to the slime yet becuase im not ready, and i have heard people say it may take hundreds of times in the cave to get enough items

Inque_Quan_66

Postby Inque_Quan_66 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:14 am

What?

The ainchent cave was pretty simple, for me, on my about 3rd run. I had only a few blue chests.

Trust me, the slime ain't hard.

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”