Plot Suggestions

Rules, announcements and character information related to the RPG are posted here. This is the only board in the online roleplay where you can post out-of-character.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Plot Suggestions

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:10 am

If you have a suggestion about the plot of the RPG, feel free to post here. The RPG mods will take it into consideration, you never know it could be implemented into the story :wink:
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Jacob Shepherd
Red Jelly

Postby Jacob Shepherd » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:34 pm

After seeing that my thread here got locked I had decided it would be best if I would post a message here. I suggest we have a game where our characters are people who have forgot their past, live in a modern world and are of the race of people that are like gods and gain power through worship or acknowledgement. The game would consist of the Sinistrals and the players struggling with eachother for power. Those players with more folowers would be more powerful. They would have areas of power which they would choose specialize in. I don't know if it would work because it seems that only one character can be assigned to those in the RPG. If I can't do that can any modifications be made to post the roleplay or unlock my current one?

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:08 am

Jacob Shepherd wrote:After seeing that my thread here got locked I had decided it would be best if I would post a message here. I suggest we have a game where our characters are people who have forgot their past, live in a modern world and are of the race of people that are like gods and gain power through worship or acknowledgement. The game would consist of the Sinistrals and the players struggling with eachother for power. Those players with more folowers would be more powerful. They would have areas of power which they would choose specialize in. I don't know if it would work because it seems that only one character can be assigned to those in the RPG. If I can't do that can any modifications be made to post the roleplay or unlock my current one?

This is a thread for plot improvements, not game additions. A similar thread was posted here (game-like---like yours). If you really want to get it reopened, you should PM DBAM (the head moderator / RPG head moderator). This is not the place for this conversation.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:16 am

Do we have a plot for an RPG?
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Return to “Town Hall”